“This restaurant is amazing!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of The Five Fields

The Five Fields
Ranked #16 of 22,373 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$70 - US$102
Cuisines: European, British, Contemporary
Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighbourhood: Chelsea
Description: Chef Patron Taylor Bonnyman, working in collaboration with Head Chef Marguerite Keogh, offer elegant and playful modern British cooking with an emphasis on native British artisanal produce. Having worked in some of the finest kitchens in London, New York, and Paris the kitchen brings together its influences to create contemporary, seasonally focused, and ingredient led dishes. The food balances luxurious indulgence with delightfully fresh simplicity.
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“This restaurant is amazing!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2014

By far the best I have ever come across!! Recommend to everybody if your looking for some exciting food to taste!

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Samuel R
TheFiveFields, General Manager at The Five Fields, responded to this review, 27 June 2014
Dear Samuel R,

Thank you so much for your emphatic review. It really is a delight to read and hear that guests enjoy themselves so thoroughly with us.

To be considered to be the best restaurant you have come across is a real accolade and a compliment we genuinely take pride in.

I'm so pleased you enjoyed your evening with us, and I very much hope that we can welcome you back very soon.

• Arabic first
  • Turkish first
London
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2014

I took my husband here for dinner on his birthday, and our experience was amazing from start to finish.

The food was just incredible. The service was wonderful, whilst at the same time friendly and not at all intimidating. The ambience and everything is just right.

I cannot recommend enough. Well done to everyone involved. We will be back.

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank loulou410
TheFiveFields, General Manager at The Five Fields, responded to this review, 24 June 2014
Dear LouLou410,

Thank you for the review of your evening with us, and for your compliments to the team. All feedback is most welcome, and delightful experiences such as yours you've shared make it all very worth while.

I'm so pleased you and your Husband enjoyed his celebratory dinner with us. It is a great compliment to be able to make such important occasions memorable.

I hope that we'll be able to welcome you both back again very soon.

Matthew
“One of the Very Best in London”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2014

Had dinner here last night lovely place staff are great ,food is absolutely amazing so many different taste sensations one that stood out was the' Garden' starter an absolute feast for the eyes and stomach.
Very reasonably priced for the quality ,sorry Petrus your my 2nd choice now !
Will be back very soon if I can get in as I expect you to be very busy
Many Thanks

• Visited June 2014
3 Thank daveandcaj
Dear Dave and Caj,

Thank you so much for your wonderful words and compliments. I am so pleased you both enjoyed your evening with us. It is always a delight to have such enthusiastic guests and all the more assuring when they enjoy themselves as you did.

The dish "Garden" is in an absolutely glorious state with all the wonderful weather we've had and the true bounty of delights that we're getting from our Kitchen Garden really is perfectly evident with that dish, so I'm really pleased you enjoyed it so much.

And what a compliment to have taken your top spot for restaurants, particularly when overtaking such an iconic and well regarded restaurant as Petrus.

I very much look forward to welcoming you both back again soon.

S W London
“A real gem”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014

As one of the other reviewers states - this is really for a special occasion. It is quite small - so you almost feel you are dining in someone's house. The service was great - attentive but not over the top and the food was wonderful. Very original and beautifully presented. If you are looking for somewhere for an intimate and /or romantic dinner then this is the place. It is not cheap (£50 for 3 courses without wine) but worth it I think!
Just to let you know there is not really a bar you can sit at - it is small and I did not see an outside area but still highly recommended.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank suevinales
TheFiveFields, General Manager at The Five Fields, responded to this review, 20 June 2014
Dear Suevinales,

I'm really pleased you enjoyed your evening with us and found the service to be so wonderful, as well as the food.
We do actually have a lovely lounge on the first floor in which to enjoy an aperitif or one of our fantastic cocktails or, indeed an after dinner drink.
I'm glad you found it to be so worth it - we feel strongly that our our prix fixe and tasting menu both represent incredibly good value at this level.

West Coast Region, New Zealand
“A special occasion sort of place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014

My husband and I went here following trip advisor reviews. It exceeded our expectations. We had the tasting menu and it was amazing. If you want to go somewhere special, then this is the place for you. We booked well in advance so got the time we wanted. Would highly recommend

• Visited June 2014
TheFiveFields, General Manager at The Five Fields, responded to this review, 19 June 2014
Dear NZcowcocky,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your evening with us. I'm glad to hear that you and your Husband enjoyed yourselves with our tasting menu.

We do always endeavour to make each guests experience with us feel special, so I'm really pleased that we were able to achieve that for your visit.

We take bookings up to six weeks in advance, so there isn't usually too long a wait and certainly the opportunity to book important evenings.

Thank you again, and I hope we will see you again soon.