“Poor customer service” 1 of 5 bubbles

Neighbourhood: Chelsea
London, United Kingdom
“Poor customer service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2013

I've yet to go however terrible customer service over the phone. After reading these shocking reviews I rang to make my reservation and use my Amazon voucher. The restaurant was fully booked for every potential evening I could make, but the lady on the other end of the phone was so rude. Makes me feel like Id rather not go after all! This gives a very poor impression of the restaurant!

1 Thank Liz S

“Rude staff (history repeating itself)”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2013

Like many other reviews this place was completely average at best. The male staff carried more attitude than 50 cent! (Minus the "talent" and entertainment) To think that I asked for a cocktail (and later a cocktail menu), only to find that it didn't arrive after nearly 20 mins! The polite female member of staff attended to my request. Also, my brother asked for a black tea and he got delivered a earl grey - a small mistake nonetheless, so when my brother told them of this mistake, mr 50 cent waiter shook his head in disgust and snorted! RUDE!!!

In other news, my gf ordered a PORTOBELLO burger.....what did she get? A simple, insipid small mushroom burger!!! IT WAS NOT A PORTOBELLO BURGER!!!

Very average as I say. Unless you fancy a bourgeois version of weatherspoon, DO NOT COME HERE (as mentioned unless you like unprofessional waiters like "50 cent")

The bill please....

2 Thank Tgould7
London, United Kingdom
“Unbelievable. The rudest waiter I have ever come across in my whole life. A complete and utter pig.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2013

Unbelievable. The rudest waiter I have ever come across in my whole life. He was a complete an utter monster. No wine list, no dessert menu, no nothing. Asked if we could share a starter platter - no! Asked if the steak was lean - no "it is fat". I honestly think he did it deliberately. What a horrible experience. Ok it was a £25 meal deal but an absolute nightmare. I felt quite tearful at the end and could not wait to leave. I am gutted as my first experience here was wonderful and I only went and bought 3 extra vouchers for my family. Omg 2 to go but I don't think I could possibly put myself through it again.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank Phila M
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Disappointing”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2013

Only booked as had voucher. Recent change of name so difficult to find. Lovely setting let down by slow service, cold food that we had to chase-obviously left standing waiting for service.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Drannobrien
Saaaarf Croydon
“OMG!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2013

Dear, oh dear. I have booked an Amazon Local voucher for a dinner for two here and am now wondering what on earth I have let myself in for. Some of these reviews are shameful and I can only hope that the proprietors are looking at them and making amends.

I will report further after the event.

Visited July 2013