“Not effective staff”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Neighbourhood: Camden
Reviewed 18 August 2014 via mobile

There were only three girls attending customers. One of them served me a drink, it was fine. When I went to the bar to order some lunch, one girl simply pretendend I was not there standing with the menu in my hand. She walked from one side to the other and didn't even look at my face. When another girl approached I asked if I could order food for her and she just said "yes, but i'm already serving someone else" and turned her back on me. I left the pub and went to Poppies on the other side of the road so that I could eat.

Reviewed 27 July 2014

We called for breakfast on a busy Sunday morning, my husbands toast for his fry up arrived well before and was cold, I had a bacon roll which really could have done with more bacon for the price.

Reviewed 20 July 2014

After being tired shopping at Camden market, we were looking for a decent place to relax and take a bite. The exterior of this place of inviting as it was packed with happy looking people. We walk in a grab table in the corner. Order our drinks and soaked in a typical english pub atmosphere. Foos was excellent and atmosphere absolutely electric. Friendly service added to an overall satisfying meal.

Reviewed 26 June 2014

I am not really in a position to review the food or drink in this pub as we never got that far. If your sitting comfortably I'll begin. Having looked at the lunch menu outside and the same menu on a blackboard inside we moved to the bar to make our order.There were only three groups or people in the pub and the barmaid was talking to another women (a total of seven customers). Having finished her conversation she came to take our order. On being asked for two plates of chilli,the barmaid looked along the far end of the pub and then at her watch. It appeared that she wanted to say that it was the wrong time for lunch to be served but its a difficult arguement to make at 12.35. Having looked along the bar again she came back with. You have to have got a table first and bring the number before ordering. Looking around at the empty tables all around I could have said 18, 22 or any of a dozen empty tables whose numbers were visible from where we were standing. Interestingly the only tables I could see with seats with backs were those used. My excuse that there were only tables with low stools left was met with a hearty welcome that we move on. So we did and the £30 plus that we would have spent was spent elsewhere.

Reviewed 5 June 2014 via mobile

Stopped here for a drink during the day fella behind the bar was polite and helpful the whole bar area seemed clean but a bit messy