“Good Italian Lunch”

Price range: US$12 - US$17
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Situated opposite Kings Cross Station, La Regina offers authentic Italian cuisine and a carefully selected wine list, in beautifully relaxing surroundings. La Regina’s dining areas provide two distinctly exclusive options; Dine with a friend or enjoy a romantic meal on our ground floor, or alternatively visit our lower floor room - ideal for groups, functions or private parties. Here at La Regina, we pride ourselves on offering traditional dishes from all regions of Italy; our menu of antipasti, pizzas, pastas, risotti, salads and meat and fish secondi is prepared with the finest and freshest ingredients, and complimented by our excellent wine list. So whether you need to take a break from shopping in London, are looking for quality pre-theatre food, or just want to share some time with friends, join us at La Regina for a unique blend of Italian hospitality and delicious food.
Reviewed 28 March 2014

Efficient, value for money lunch menu at £5.95 but be careful cause they will sting you £5.05 for a side portion of garlic bread (almost as much as the main)

Reviewed 20 March 2014

Needing to kill some time before our train, my son and I looked for something to eat. Trying to discount the usual suspects of chain restaurants we looked along the euston road. Amongst an array of dubious looking outlets opposite the station we found la regina.
Italian inspired they offer a range of pizza, pasta and meat/fish dishes. We had a pizza and a ravioli dish. Pizza OK, ravioli pasta a little stodgy but quite tasty (better like a strong tomato sauce on you pasta). Offered freshly squeezed orange juice which my son enjoyed... I enjoyed my beer. The staff were friendly and patient and the cleanliness spot on.
Realistically priced for London, I think La regina is a good bet.

Reviewed 27 February 2014

We came as a school party-12 children & 4 adults- on a school trip from Yorkshire. We felt very welcome. The service was great and the food was lovely. I would certainly recommend it. My only complaint would be the price of the childrens' drinks; £2.50 for a can of coke!!!

Reviewed 24 February 2014

I went in for lunch £5.95 any pizza or pasta. With a beer it was £9 Service was good but I was the only one in until another two ladies came in. The food was not bad for a lunch and I would be happy to go in again. Great stopping place for Kings Cross Station and certainly better than a McDonalds. Also very clean, which says a lot.

Reviewed 16 February 2014

The only Italian think is the name,all the rest is Indian ,chef aswell.I had ravioli and tiramisu.. The ravioli it was very bad, and tiramisu it LOOK nice.. I went to try it and was so hard like a rock..they had that tiramisu from weeks.. I feeled seek ,Vomit and dhiarria... Somebody must to go for control the food.. It s a big risk for the costumer. By Italiano a londra

1  Thank Ettorino87