“One of the best shows ever!”

The Book of Mormon London
Ranked #9 of 344 Concerts & Shows in London
London
37 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“One of the best shows ever!”
Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

I saw this yesterday and I absolutely loved it. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone easily offended by swear words and anything un PC.
I would definitely go again.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Funniest show ever!!!”
Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

If you have an open mind definitely check this show out! You will come out in tears of laughter! The performances get better as the show gets on, the jokes get funnier! Definitely would see this again

London, United Kingdom
86 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 59 helpful votes
“I don't like musicals”
Reviewed 4 May 2014

My review may not be the best...I hate musicals. My husband booked this for me as my Christmas present before we realised it was a musical, but I was told by many people that the music is secondary to the comedy.
I didn't laugh either...its very American humour...really not for me. Also I got the feeling that if you had seen the lion king you would understand the jokes better....I hadn't seen it!

Visited May 2014
3 Thank sumort
Windsor, United Kingdom
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“One of the best shows in the west end”
Reviewed 3 May 2014

Utterly brilliant show - you will smile and laugh the whole way through and come out wanting more. It can be hard to get tickets, so if you're looking for something last minute then you might want to do the ticket lottery which they hold outside a couple of hours before every show. Otherwise, book in advance - it's worth the wait.

Visited April 2014
england
35 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 92 helpful votes
“Best show EVER!!! (Over 18 though)”
Reviewed 3 May 2014 via mobile

This is one of the best shows I've been too. 2nd time seeing this and lived it just as much as the first, really want to go again. Recommended it to friends too and they have been and have loved it. Wouldn't take under 18's though as the language is very bad but totally hilarious. Do not go if you are easily offended. Best bit was hasa diga eebowai. Totally brilliant I was crying with laughter. Wish I had brought the cd but luckily downloaded the tracks for iTunes. It's a must see show!!

Visited April 2014