“Super funny!”

and up
The Book of Mormon Theater Show in London
Ranked #10 of 369 Concerts & Shows in London
Reviewed 21 May 2014

A breakthrough musical! I love the songs, the dances & the punch lines! A must see but one has to have an open mind prior to watching this. Book in advance (online) because tickets sell like pancakes.

2  Thank dr_duLcH
Write a ReviewReviews (4,995)

Reviewed 20 May 2014

Did not think I would like it. Seen les mes before. And wanted to treat the girlfriend to it. But sold out went down to ticket office. For this show got 2 tickets to matinee. Anyway. Laughter. Was great. Still singing the songs. Top. Marks.

Reviewed 20 May 2014

While visiting London on vacation I wanted to take in a show but didn't want to pay full price. After reviewing the TKTS shows and prices I didn't see any deals worth going for. While in the neighborhood I popped into the theater box office at 5pm and inquired about tickets for the 7:30pm show. They only had seats for 150 GBP. I said thanks but no thanks and walked away. As I was almost out the door the gentleman called me back over and said they had a discount seat (the same seat he had just quoted at 150 GBP) for 49.50 GBP. So I got it!

The show was absolutely phenomenal. I had seen it once before in the US but this rendition was 10 times better! I was beaming from ear to ear, dancing and singing in my seat, and had a ball. This is one show not to be missed. Try to get a deal if you can but if not, go see it anyway. Fantastic cast and crew!!!

Reviewed 20 May 2014

Couldn't stop laughing, in fact missed jokes in between laughter. Strong language so don't take kids. For a great adult-night out, you can't miss.

Reviewed 20 May 2014

Some of the jokes are a bit close to the bone (best not to take grandma or a religious mother). However us city types are used to raw jokes and will lap this up. Great fun a bit expensive but so are all the shows