“butteffingnakked awesome ^^”

43 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“butteffingnakked awesome ^^”
Reviewed 22 August 2014

this is a blast ^^ we had so much fun, don't miss this show when in london. wonderful ensemble who seemed to enjoy the show as much as the audience did.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Turkish first
Harrow, United Kingdom
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 64 helpful votes
“Run of the mill musical”
Reviewed 22 August 2014

This musical is very over-rated. I found it difficult to emotionally engage with the story. I think that it takes cheap jibes at religion for no good reason at all. I fail to understand why it was rated so highly by professional critics.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Leonr_11
Estero, Florida
37 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 75 helpful votes
“The Funniest Thing Ever”
Reviewed 22 August 2014

OK, so I have friends and clients who are Mormon so nothing but love for Mormons but holy moley is this play funny! Had the total pleasure to hang out with Hugo (voice of God and multiple roles) after the show and that dude is super cool. My fave was the "man up" song. Note to pre-buy your intermission drinks, saves you some time =)

London, United Kingdom
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“Absolutely brilliant!”
Reviewed 21 August 2014

I booked this for my boyfriend as a surprise for his birthday. I didn't know much about The Book of Mormon, and from what I had seen, it didn't look like my 'cup of tea.' However it was arguably the best musical I have ever seen! We cried with laughter through much of the night. The cast were excellent, really engaging with the audience, and it was a perfectly polished show from start to finish. Highly recommend!

Visited February 2014
1 Thank princessasofia
Peacehaven, United Kingdom
90 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 163 helpful votes
“The best show in London - don't miss it!”
Reviewed 21 August 2014

The Book of Mormon has had such excellent reviews across the board we were slightly nervous of attending, in case it didn't live up to expectation.

We had no reason to panic!

What an incredible production. From the first chord to the final note, everything was pitch perfect - hugely energetic, vibrant and utterly slick. The cast were obviously enjoying themselves as much as the audience, and a total standing ovation (which I've only ever seen at a first night!) this far into the run of a show speaks volumes for how fabulously entertaining it is. I'd go back again in a heartbeat - be warned, it's not for the faint hearted, or easily offended. I've never laughed so much at the theatre.

2 Thank PRFluffy