“rude but brilliant!!!!”

and up
The Book of Mormon Theater Show in London
Ranked #37 of 383 Concerts & Shows in London
Reviewed 30 December 2014

some of the lyrics are unforgivable but the show is tremendous, my favourite show of all time is les mis which i have been to over 12 times, but this was exceptional in its own way. Sheer energy from the two leads, humorous if pretty naughty, but a great night out that i'd highly recommend, very clever and very different.

Write a ReviewReviews (5,229)
All reviews
"south park"
in 666 reviews
"prince of wales theatre"
in 91 reviews
in 1,222 reviews
"irreverent"
in 287 reviews

Reviewed 30 December 2014

Loved this, but it is quite risque and I would imagine some people will find it offensive, others won't get it and then people like me will laugh hysterically! It is very clever and as long as you understand the humour, you'll love it. It isn't anything like South Park and I put off seeing it as I don't like SP and assumed it would be similar in humour but to me it wasn't at all. Would see again:)

Reviewed 30 December 2014

Amazing performance but not for the faint of heart. Lots of language and private bits but with 2 adults and 2 older youth, we laughed and laughed!

Reviewed 29 December 2014

I had no idea what to expect and after I got the idea I laughed until the end. I loved it. If you check your inhibitions at the door you'll have an excellent evening out.

1  Thank dufus1993