and 1 more site!
Ranked #205 of 1,069 Hotels in London
Stezzano, Lombardia, Italy
“Wow!”
Reviewed 11 December 2013

Just back for a 3 nights stay in this hotel.....perfect! Rooms are rather small but clean and comfortable, I was in 1302 with a fantastic view of the Eye and the Big Ben, beds are comfortable and clean
Breakfast is very good (may I suggest you to include Nutella? I had to buy it for my children as they can't without it at breakfast, but this is minor point right?)
Location is simply perfect, you can easily walk to most of the main attractions; lots of buses (12 and 453 to Piccadilly, Regent and Oxford street, others to Victoria and Hyde Park, RV1 to Tower Hill or Covent Garden), two underground stations (Waterloo and Westminster) very close to the hotel, lots of restaurants and facilities nearby....what else could you ask for? Absolutely nothing. A special thanks to the great and attentive staff, all are superb! We'll be back again....Thank you P.I.

Room Tip: Ask for rooms on top floors with great view
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Cristina V
Paul_Hunter_PI, Food and Beverage Manager at Premier Inn London Waterloo (Westminster Bridge) Hotel, responded to this review, 16 December 2013
Thank you for your 5 star review.

Its always great for me personally to read such lovely reviews. I'm pleased that you found our hotel suitable for your needs with our great location, excellent views and superb staff.

If you are returning in the future be sure to email ahead and we can try to reserve your room for you (1302).

Thanks again and have a fantastic festive period.

Paul (f&b.londonwaterloowestminsterbridge@whitbread.com)

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (536)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Norwich, England
Reviewed 9 December 2013

My husband and I have just returned from a fantastic two night stay in this hotel. We were lucky enough to be allocated a room on one of the higher floors which had great views across London. The staff were extremely helpful (especially Jack on reception who seemed to make time to try to help everyone, and Morgan in the restaurant who was very chatty and friendly) We ate at the hotel's restaurant on both nights - we had planned to eat out on the second night, but after a really nice meal and good service on the first night, we thought there was no reason to venture out in the cold in search of food, so we ate in again and were not disappointed. Rooms were spotlessly clean - maybe not as big as some Premier Inns we have stayed in, but that was not a problem to us as we just wanted a base to explore London. The baggage leaving facility was a really useful bonus, as we were not leaving for home until later in the day and didn't have to drag our bags around with us all day. No complaints at all about this hotel....we will definitely return!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
RachelMcKeeman, Operations Manager at Premier Inn London Waterloo (Westminster Bridge) Hotel, responded to this review, 11 December 2013
Thank you so much for your wonderful review, it is always a delight to read wonderful comments about our Team Members who deliver exceptional service and I'm sure they will both be delighted to read their personal mentions. The Team in our Restaurant do a fantastic job serving our guests and it was lovely to read that you dined with us a second night because of the service you received. I hope you had a pleasant journey home and I look forward to welcoming you back really soon. If you have any questions or requests before your next stay feel free to get in touch with me and thanks again for your glowing review. (opsmgr.londonwaterloowestminsterbridge@whitbread.com)
Southampton, United Kingdom
Reviewed 9 December 2013

Having stayed at premier inns before i had high expectations. In a great location in center of London. Having booked in we found we were on 11th floor. My partner is terrified of lifts but as we were so high up we had to use them. Our mistake for not requesting lower floor but will come back to this.
When we got in our room we had a brilliant view of the shard and canary wharf and thought it would be a top stay. No chance.
The air con kept changing temperature automatically. It was always too hot or too cold.
When we got on the bed we found it was 2 single beds pushed together. Not very intimate and very uncomfortable. A good nights sleep we did not have.
When we went to the bar I had a pint of lager. This just tasted wrong. Didn't even taste like lager.
Then to top off the stay my partner went in the lift which broke down. There was no aid to come to her when she pressed the alarm button. As stated she is terrified of lifts and to get no help when needed was disgusting.
Needless to say we did not stay for our second night we had booked.
Not up to usual Premier inn standards

Room Tip: don't stay there
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank paul y
WhitbreadHotels, Online Customer Service at Premier Inn London Waterloo (Westminster Bridge) Hotel, responded to this review, 11 December 2013
Manchester
Reviewed 8 December 2013

Just returned from this excellent hotel. It was our second visit. First let me get my moan out of the way. When my wife and I stayed to celebrate our 25th anniversary earlier this year we were given a superb room 1411 with stunning view and were so grateful. I booked this trip really early, in June or July for a very special 75th birthdate treat for my mum. I contacted the hotel then and was promised that the person would do all they could to arrange a nice room, so I was gutted to get 203 and 313 one looking at a brick wall and one at 4 wheelie bins. Bit upset a request 7 months in advance couldn't be accommodated. BUT it would be so unfair to mark this hotel down. The staff are lovely, friendly and efficient. Rooms are spotless. Food is excellent. Had a quality meal on Friday night and my wife and I but most importantly mum loved this hotel. Drinks reasonably priced and the young man on the bar was excellent. Hotel location is perfect. Close to the big tourist attractions and a tube ride to all the rest. The nightly rate is pretty high especially as mums solo occupancy room cost just a bit less than us sharing but of course this is the centre of London. Will for sure stay at Premier Inn again they really are head and shoulders above the opposition.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Thank you for taking time to write a 5 star review and I am pleased that you all enjoyed your stay with us. I would love to be in a position to guarantee a room with a view to every guest who makes contact with me or who asks at Reception but we unfortunately don't have a huge number of rooms with views. However, I am pleased that you pointed out that despite not having a room with a review, your stay was wonderful and you were well-looked after by our friendly Team. We'll always try our best with requests either in advance or if you're not happy with your room when you arrive our Reception Team are happy to discuss alternatives. I do really hope you'll come back for a third visit and please do get in touch with me again with any requests. (opsmgr.londonwaterloowestminsterbridge@whitbread.com)
Plymouth, United Kingdom
Reviewed 8 December 2013

Wow what can I say Fabulous hotel fabulous staff ! The hotel is in a fantastic location and all staff are so friendly and helpful . Special thanks to Callie, Rachel and Johnny who made our family Christmas trip to London absolutely epic as my son would say !!

• Stayed December 2013
It was an absolute pleasure to read your great review and it was a pleasure welcoming you to Premier Inn London Waterloo! It's always great to receive positive feedback and I'm sure Callie and Johnny will be equally as delighted that they made your stay special. I hope you all had a great time in London and you'll be back to visit us again soon. You're more than welcome to get in touch with me before your next stay if I can be of any assistance. (opsmgr.londonwaterloowestminsterbridge@whitbread.com)
Reviewed 6 December 2013 via mobile

This is easily the best Premier Inn I have ever stayed in. It is so close to major landmarks, Waterloo station and really good restaurants. Beds and rooms are cosy with aircon and the have rooms with baths and rooms without. Very clean too and staff are very helpful. I highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Thank you for taking time to write a review following your stay and I am delighted you had a brilliant stay with us. We are certainly fortunate to have such a central location and for those wishing to make the most of their trip to London we also have a free and secure luggage room where guests can leave their bags and venture off before check in or on the day of departure. I hope you will have the chance to visit us again and feel free to get in touch with me if I can help with any questions or requests. I look forward to welcoming you soon and hope you had a pleasant journey home. (opsmgr.londonwaterloowestminsterbridge@whitbread.com)
Reviewed 6 December 2013

Thank you to premier inn Waterloo for looking after me when my train to Manchester was cancelled. The check in was easy, staff could not do enough and the room was clean, comfortable and up to usual Premier Inn standards (I stay in lots around the country). The waiting staff in the restaurant were attentive and one waiter in particular (Morgan? From Ireland) was kind and cheery. I have recommended the hotel already and will continue to do so.

• Stayed December 2013
Thank you for your fantastic review, I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us. I hope you were able to get home to Manchester following the train cancellation however it was a pleasure to look after you. Thank you for taking time to personally mention our Team Member too, it really makes them proud when they receive positive feedback. I hope you'll get the opportunity to visit us again in the future and if there is anything I can help with please get in touch. (opsmgr.londonwaterloowestminsterbridge@whitbread.com)