and 1 more site!
Ranked #206 of 1,069 Hotels in London
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Good Find”
Reviewed 10 January 2014

First time in a Premier Inn and definitely won't be the last. Basic, yes, but clean and well equipped family room, staff well trained and friendly, right beside the station for our arrival and departure next day, and reasonably priced too. Fabulous breakfast included, and no hassle checking out at all. Will be back.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Michael L
RachelMcKeeman, Operations Manager at Premier Inn London Waterloo (Westminster Bridge) Hotel, responded to this review, 11 January 2014
Thank you for writing a review, I am thrilled that you all had a great stay with us. We offer a Full English breakfast which is excellent value as it is an All You Can Eat buffet, plus children eat breakfast free so it is great value for families too. I would love to ensure that your next stay is worthy of a 5 star review so if there is anything else I can do to make your stay more enjoyable please do get in touch. Thank you again for your review and I look forward to welcoming you all back in the near future. (opsmgr.londonwaterloowestminsterbridge@whitbread.com)

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (536)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Swansea, United Kingdom
Reviewed 9 January 2014

Just returned from a one night stay at this new hotel and was thoroughly satisfied with good quality room , bed and facilities which included a very good breakfast, but most of all its location was perfect for our visit to the South bank and only a ten minute walk to The National Theatre.
The only fault I found was that there was a fair amount of noise whenever anyone let doors slam behind them but as it was a fleeting visit it did not ruin my stay.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
It was great to read that you had a brilliant stay and found our rooms, breakfast and location to be exactly what you were expecting. We are very fortunate to have such a central location; most tourist attractions are a short journey away and our Reception Team are always willing to help with directions too. I am sorry about the door you heard slamming, I will get our Maintenance Team to check these and adjust them where needed. I hope to welcome you back in the near future and if you have any requests or questions please get in touch with me as I would be happy to help. (opsmgr.londonwaterloowestminsterbridge@whitbread.com)
Nottingham
Reviewed 9 January 2014

Stayed for a couple of nights over new year. We were amazed how quiet the hotel was during the night, didn't hear a single door closing or anything. All the hotel staff went out of their way to be helpful - offering travel advice without being asked, offering to store luggage when we checked out.
The room was on the small side but was actually large enough. The room didn't have a bath but that wasn't a problem at all - there was a large shower enclosure which was great.
Great location, 2 minutes from the underground & the london eye. Plenty of bars & restaurants on the doorstep. The hotel bar was also very nice.
The only thing stopping me giving this 5 stars is the lack of an iron in the room - that would have made it perfect.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Thank you for taking time to write a review, I am pleased that you had a fantastic stay with us and found our Team to be really helpful and friendly. We have plenty of irons available and our Reception Team are manned 24 hours to bring these directly to your room upon request, or anything else you require. For guests who prefer rooms with a bath, we have a selection of these in the hotel and our Team are always happy to allocate these upon request. Should you stay again please get in touch and I can have an iron in your room ready for your arrival and I'd be happy to allocate you to a room with a bath. Thank you for staying with us and I hope to welcome you back in the near future. (opsmgr.londonwaterloowestminsterbridge@whitbread.com)
Rugby, United Kingdom
Reviewed 8 January 2014

Stayed here at the last minute due to poor service/room etc at another local hotel (Park Plaza). The staff were very helpful and friendly, they even managed to book us in for the NYE meal even though they were fully booked. The room was spacious and very clean. Cannot fault anything and it was £300 cheaper than the original hotel we had booked!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank J C
RachelMcKeeman, Operations Manager at Premier Inn London Waterloo (Westminster Bridge) Hotel, responded to this review, 9 January 2014
Thank you for taking time to write a review, I am delighted that you enjoyed your New Year with us. Our Team Members work effortlessly to ensure our guests have a brilliant stay and I am pleased that your stay with us lived up to this. I hope you'll consider Premier Inn for your next hotel stay and you'll come back to Premier Inn London Waterloo in the future too. If you do stay again feel free to get in touch with me personally if you have any requests or questions and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Macclesfield, United Kingdom
Reviewed 7 January 2014

I stayed in the Waterloo premier inn for two nights over New Year's Eve 2013 and the day before. The staff were really friendly and the room was perfect. The hotel is in a brilliant location, just a five minute walk over the bridge and we were by Westminster. I would definitely stay here again. The only problem was there was no parking and the staff weren't particularly knowledgeable of good value car parks near by. I had to find out off the internet myself but this was the only down side to my stay.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Fleafy
RachelMcKeeman, Operations Manager at Premier Inn London Waterloo (Westminster Bridge) Hotel, responded to this review, 8 January 2014
Thank you for taking time to write a review following your stay. I am delighted that you had a brilliant stay and were looked after by our friendly team. We are certainly lucky to have such a central location and it is perfect whether you travel with family, on business or for a sightseeing trip. There is a carpark located 1 minute from the hotel which is completely secure and is only £20 for 24 hours (contact our Reception Team for further information) although I am sorry that you encountered a Team Member who was unsure of the carpark, I will pass this feedback onto our Management Team to ensure their Team are aware of important information for guests. I hope you had a pleasant journey home and when you stay again please get in touch if you have any questions or requests before your next stay. (opsmgr.londonwaterloowestminsterbridge@whitbread.com)
Fortaleza, Brazil
Reviewed 7 January 2014

small room, bad bed, poor air conditioning and shower with a lot of noise. the service and location are good, but the room is poor. I advise not to go in high season. O restaurante fecha muito cedo...

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Guilherme F
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us and I am sorry that you feel you did not get great value for money on your room. At Premier Inn London Waterloo it is our aim to ensure our guests have a brilliant stay and although you mention our friendly team, it is a shame you felt you couldn't approach us about your disappointment. Our Reception is manned 24 hours and our team will always move you to an alternative room. Please be assured that your feedback is very important as it enables us to improve standards. Please email your booking details including your reservation number to: opsmgr.londonwaterloowestminsterbridge@whitbread.com and I will look into the details you mentioned. Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and I hope you had a pleasant onward journey.
Norwich, United Kingdom
Reviewed 6 January 2014

We stayed here in August 2013 for four nights. We had contacted the hotel in advance to ask if it would be possible to have a view of the Eye; upon check-in we were not disappointed. The room was clean and well maintained throughout our stay.

The hotel had not been long open at the time of our trip and felt very fresh and new. All the staff we encountered were very friendly, helpful and justifiably proud of their new hotel.

However,breakfast on our second morning was nothing short of chaos - they simply ran out of food. This was disappointing but the manager we spoke to more than made amends; his apologies were clearly genuine and without any prompting, he refunded the cost of our previous night's stay.

Very impressive and we look forward to our next stay.

Room Tip: Ask for a view of the Eye.