Premier Inn London Waterloo (Westminster Bridge) Hotel
  • Breakfast included
  • Breakfast included
  • Bar/Lounge
3,622 results
All reviewslondon eyebig bengreat locationmaternity hospitalyork roadsouth bankcounty hallmeal dealbrick wallthyme restaurantfamily roomsmall windowcentral locationminute walkshort breakgood nights sleepbudget hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 February 2014

My family including my 80 year old mother stayed in this hotel overnight on Sunday 16th February. After a bit of a nightmare journey down due to rail problems we were hoping it wasn't the start of bad things happening. We got a taxi from Euston (for information the fare was £15) and we were informed that our rooms weren't quite ready but this wasn't a problem it was only 11.30. We left our cases in the secure luggage room and even though the restaurant was closed the barman (sorry I forgot his name, possibly Nico) opened up so we could have a coffee. We returned at about 2.15 and our rooms were duly ready. We had two rooms (205 & 214) and these were both clean, tidy and totally adequate for our needs. My room (205) was looking out over the main road but there was no noise whatsoever during our stay. This also covered any inside noise. I think the first noise we heard was someone going for breakfast a about 8.00. The room has secondary glazing on the window (note to self - the glass is harder then my head!!) I had pre-booked 3 meal deals in the Thyme Restaurant at 7.30. Our table was ready and we were looked after by Morgan. I don't care if you stop in the Ritz or anywhere the service we received was as good as you would expect from any of those places. Morgan treated my mom (whose 80th Birthday trip this was) with respect and also had several humorous moments with my youngest daughter (8 Years old). The food itself was fantastic and piping hot and if you use the meal deal right it makes a very good saving. The food & beverage manager, Paul, was also very attentive to our needs and checked on every table that evening several times to see if everything was ok and if he could help further. After a very filling meal and a "few" drinks it was time to go back and see if Lenny was right about the beds. Certainly the bed my wife & I had was very comfy and I slept like the proverbial log. So breakfast time, again children eat free and we had obviously got the breakfast included. We were advised by Paul the previous night it was likely to be busy between 8.30 and 10.00 am so what did we do ??Yes go down to breakfast at 9.00. We did have to wait for a table, all of 2 minutes! The breakfast selection was brilliant and I made sure I had my pennies worth but again the food was all excellent and the buffet restocked regularly. I didn't actually eat again that day so that's says it all. We checked out and again asked to leave our luggage whilst we had a final walk by the London Eye which is literally 300 yards from the hotel itself. We were allowed to do this again without any hesitation. I am already thinking of my next trip and will without doubt look at staying here again. My only tiny tiny moan was that the lifts do get very very busy and due to one lift being out of order then the wait was about 15 minutes to get back up to our rooms after Breakfast. The last point is made so it doesn't look like I am biased at all ha ha!!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
RachelMcKeeman, Food and Beverage Manager at Premier Inn London Waterloo (Westminster Bridge) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2014

Dear Chris,

Thanks for taking time to review your stay with us, it was a pleasure to have you and we are looking forward to your return - and remember to email me prior to arrival so we can try and accomdate you a room with a view.

I will pass on your feedback to Morgan and Mirko who are an absolute pleasure to work with.

Thanks again, and im glad we could make your stay a 5 star experience.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Premier Inn London Waterloo - especially when the weather is better!

Paul Hunter (on behalf of Rachel Mckeeman)

Reviewed 19 February 2014

Stayed here for 2 nights as a family. Check in was prompt, room immaculate, only downside was we couldn't seem to get air con to work which made room hot and stuffy when the shower had been on. This is the only negative. Rooms are quiet, we were right next to the lift and we never heard it.The staff in both reception, restaurant and bar were fantastic, very efficient and make a fuss of the kids. Breakfast was great - staff working really hard during busy periods. We also had an evening meal here which was nicer than some of the restaurants than we'd eaten in around the hotel. 2 mins from tube however we found if you walked across the bridge to Westminster tube we didn't need to change to get to most places. Hotel is excellently situated for those wanting to explore the city and we'd definitely stay here again. Plenty of convenience shops and bars and restaurants close to hotel if you don't fancy venturing far.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
RachelMcKeeman, Management Team at Premier Inn London Waterloo (Westminster Bridge) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2014

I am delighted to hear that our team looked after you and got you checked in efficiently during your recent stay with us. I will be sure to pass on your comments to the reception, restaurant and bar teams. I am sorry to hear that the temperature of the room was not to your liking. In future, please do not hesitate to contact our 24 hour reception team by dialling "0" from the bedroom phone so we can action any issues for you immediately. If you would like to discuss this further, please contact me on F&B.londonwaterloowestminsterbridge@whitbread.com.

We look forward to welcoming you back through our doors in the future.

Reviewed 18 February 2014

My daughter and I stayed in this hotel for a quick trip to London. We had a lovely welcome and the check in process was quick. The room was a little small, but beds very comfortable and enough for our quick stay. It was all very clean and new. The breakfast was good and again the staff very friendly. There was an issue with the lifts which was a shame and it took as ages to get up and down after breakfast and on leaving. The room was a bit hot and I wasn't able to alter the temperature below 18 degrees. This would worry me a bit if it were a hot summer. Overall though the location and hotel were both great for a short stay.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family

Dear Harry,

I'm very pleased to hear that you experienced an efficient and welcoming check in at the hands of our team, and enjoyed our great value all you can eat breakfast in the morning. I'm sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with the temperature of the bedroom. In future, please do not hesitate to contact our reception team directly by dialling "0" from the bedroom phone so we can immediately action this for you. If you would like to discuss this further, please contact me on F&B.londonwaterloowestminsterbridge@whitbread.com

Reviewed 18 February 2014 via mobile

Stayed from 15 - 17 Feb.
Had a great view from room 1201, overlooking Big Ben & Houses of Parliament.
Staff very friendly.
Breakfast was very good.
Great location. Two mins from Waterloo station.
Room was very clean, would definitely recommend.

Stayed: February 2014

Dear Guests,

Its great to read that you had a 5 star experience with us and you found our staff, breakfast and location all very good!

We look forward to welcoming you back to Premier Inn London Waterloo very soon!

Paul Hunter (on behalf of Rachel Mckeeman)

Reviewed 17 February 2014

We were stranded at Waterloo station by the Valentine's night storm. This was the nearest hotel and while the price was a long way from the "from £19" quoted in their corporate advertising they don't seem to have hiked the price in response to the suspension of SouthWest Train services. Check in was efficient. The room was clean and the bed comfortable. The staff directed us to a local shop for purchase of toothbrushes etc. Breakfast the following morning was extra but all you can eat for under £9 probably can't be beaten.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear guest

Thank you for staying with us here at Premier Inn London Waterloo and taking the time to leave a review. I'm delighted that our team was able to help you out during the recent storms and that you were able to enjoy our great value all you can eat breakfast.