Premier Inn London Waterloo (Westminster Bridge) Hotel
US$181
US$429
US$230
  • Restaurant
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$214
US$196
  • Restaurant
Park Grand London Lancaster Gate(London)(Great Value!)
US$302
US$251
US$237
Official Site
3,622 results
All reviewslondon eyebig bengreat locationmaternity hospitalyork roadsouth bankcounty hallmeal dealbrick wallthyme restaurantfamily roomsmall windowcentral locationminute walkshort breakgood nights sleepbudget hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 June 2014

Always stay with premier inn's, this was excellent.. not to far from everything, walking distance, trains, london eye, big ben ect, couldnt find our room at first but one of the staff helped us out, carried out bags to the room.. very much appriciated :)

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
R_McKeeman, Team Leader at Premier Inn London Waterloo (Westminster Bridge) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2014

Dear guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us here at Premier Inn London Waterloo and for returning to our brand. I am most pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you experienced the warm welcome that all our Team Members have to give. I look forward to welcoming you back to Premier Inn London Waterloo next time you are in London. If you have any questions or requests, please do not hesitate to contact me(f&b.londonwaterloowestminsterbridge@whitbread.com).

Samantha Togwell
(on behalf of Rachel McKeeman, Operations Manager)

Reviewed 3 June 2014

Stayed there for four nights, close to everything, very easy to get around the city from this Inn.The rooms were clean the staff were very good, the meals we ate in the restaurant were very good, We enjoyed our stay there and would go back there if we ever get back to London.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends

Hi Deborah,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5* review on your stay. We certainly do enjoy reading your comments and passing them on to all our Team Members. I'm glad we were able to look after you during your stay and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future. Please do get in touch if you have any further questions or requests in the future (f&b.londonwaterloowestminsterbridge@whitbread.com)

Samantha Togwell
(on behalf of Rachel McKeeman, Operations Manager)

Reviewed 3 June 2014

Had a one night stay here. A very good hotel. Clean . Friendly and helpful staff.
Only one problem was the noise from the traffic over night. We had a room on the side of the hotel but the traffic noise was loud.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
R_McKeeman, Operations Manager at Premier Inn London Waterloo (Westminster Bridge) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2014

Thank you very much for your 5 star review and for taking time to add your feedback following your stay. Should you stay again, and prefer a room higher up or facing away from the road please do get in touch with me or should you check in and prefer a different room, our Team are always more than happy to find something you'd prefer. I hope to welcome you back soon and hope you had a pleasant journey home. Kind regards, Rachel. (opsmgr.londonwaterloowestminsterbridge@whitbread.com)

Reviewed 2 June 2014

Excellent location and cheaper than County Hall. The rooms are clean and tidy and the bathroom was spotless. The size of the room was average but there was no view except of a brick wall!
Breakfast was great but you need to go early as it gets very busy. The staff are polite and very helpful.

Room Tip: If you want a view do take room 201! All you will get is a view of the wall!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for taking time to write a review and I'm delighted you enjoyed your stay with us and had the opportunity to try our breakfast too. I do wish all of our rooms had London views but it's sadly not the case however we're always happy to take requests and if you're not happy with your room at check in we're always willing to swiftly find you a room that you'd like. I do hope you'll return to us in the future and please get in touch with me personally if you'd like to make a room request or if you have any questions. Kind regards, Rachel. (opsmgr.londonwaterloowestminsterbridge@whitbread.com)

Reviewed 2 June 2014

Checking in on the thursday was straight forward as I had checked in online before arrival, so at reception all we had to do was print off the door keys, nice and easy. Given a 10th floor room (1005) with view of the London Eye and Big Ben. Family room was spacious with a proper childs bed instead of sofa bed, which was great. Could do with a bit extra storage, as there was only 1 draw between the 3 of us. We paid for the breakfast (free child with paying adult), shame there was no fresh fruit (was fruit salad) or hamd/cheese, but there was plenty enough other choices, and costa coffee was a bonus!! Staff very friendly and helpful. A cleaner was sent to us straight away after my daughter took poorly and was sick everywhere in the room, bed was changed, new towels, etc, very good service. A costcutter was next to us for picking up snacks, etc, Very close to Waterloo station, and a few minutes from all the local attractions. My only complaint was that as a very slight sleeper, I found the window insulation very poor. Even from the 10th floor, we had unbelievable noise from outside, and heard about 10 police cars on the saturday night! It did spoil my nights, as I barely slept with the noise, and was extremely tired by the end of our 3 night stay. But other than that, we would definitely stay in this hotel again, staff very efficient, friendly and location excellent, just need thicker windows! Thanks so much

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank SunderlandMum72

Thank you for taking time to write a Trip Advisor review and for adding some helpful tips for our future guests. I'm sorry to hear that your daughter was ill during your stay and I hope she made a full recovery shortly after. Thank you for letting me know about the window, I'll ask our Maintenance Team to check it in case the window needs resealed. I hope to welcome you all back in the near future and please get in touch with me if you'd prefer to face the rear of the hotel away from the road. Kind regards, Rachel. (opsmgr.londonwaterloowestminsterbridge@whitbread.com)