Premier Inn London Waterloo (Westminster Bridge) Hotel
US$189
galahotels.com
US$203
3,665 results
All reviewslondon eyebig bengreat locationmaternity hospitalyork roadsouth bankcounty hallmeal dealbrick wallthyme restaurantfamily roomsmall windowcentral locationminute walkshort breakgood nights sleepbudget hotel
Reviewed 24 June 2014

The staff were extremely helpful (thank you Jason and Hussain) when I checked in with my disabled son prior to an operation he was due to have at the nearby Evelina Hospital. We checked in on Sunday 22nd June. Fantastic location- less than 5mins walk to London Eye/ hospital. Amazingly quiet considering location- we were on 6th floor. Clean, tidy. Very impressed and would certainly recommend to anyone!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
R_McKeeman, Team Leader at Premier Inn London Waterloo (Westminster Bridge) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2014

Thankyou for choosing to stay with us here at Premier Inn London Waterloo. On behalf of Team Waterloo, I would like to wish your son a speedy recovery from his operation. I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay in our clean and comfortable rooms and that our team went out of their way to ensure you were comfortable. I will pass this message on to Jason and Hussain personally - I'm sure they will be flattered that you took the time to acknowledge them personally in this review. We hope to welcome you back through our doors in the near future. If you have any queries or special requests for any upcoming stays, please do contact me on f&b.londonwaterloowestminsterbridge@whitbread.com so I can assist you.

Reviewed 24 June 2014

I made this booking based on my previous stays at Premier Inns in the UK and prior trips to London when I stayed in the Waterloo area. This hotel is perfectly located for access to trains and tube. It looks on to the London Eye and is just a 10 minute walk over Westminster Bridge to the Houses of Parliament and Westminster Abbey. It is also within reasonable walking distance of Trafalgar Square, Buckingham Palace and those areas in between.

The hotel appears to have been recently refurbished and was spotlessly clean. Our room was serviced everyday and fresh towels provided. The front desk staff were extremely helpful and knowledgeable. There is a restaurant in -1 level that provides breakfast and dinner although we did not use this. We preferred to try out the various cafe's within walking distance that provided full breakfast for a lower price.

The price of the room was competitive in comparison to other hotels in central London. I would have no hesitation on recommending the Premier Inn, Waterlook.

2  Thank googieb12

Thankyou for staying with us here at Premier Inn London Waterloo, and for taking the time to leave a positive review for your visit. I'm glad you managed to see many of the landmarks that surround us - it sounds like you had a great time! We hope to welcome you back through our doors again soon, and we also hope that you'll choose to join us in our Thyme Restaurant for meal times too. If you have any queries or special requests for any future stays, please contact me on f&b.londonwaterloowestminsterbridge@whitbread.com where I'd be more than happy to assist you.

Reviewed 24 June 2014

We had a comfortable 8 nights stay at this hotel in mid of June. Neat and clean bedrooms and bathrooms; noise free environment; great location - just 2 minutes walk from London Eye and 5 minute to big ben, helpful staff; good wifi...

1  Thank prashantmittal

Thankyou for spending your holiday with us here at Premier Inn London Waterloo, and thankyou for taking the time to loave us a 5 star review! We really appreciate all comments from our guests. I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay in our clean, comfortable, well-looked after rooms and that our team went out of their way to make you feel welcome. We hope to see you again here in the future. If you have any queries or special requests ahead of your next visit, please do not hesitate to contact me on f&b.londonwaterloowestminsterbridge@whitbread.com

Reviewed 23 June 2014

This is a a really good budget hotel in walking distance if the London Eye, Houses of Parliament and Big Ben. Very clean, good dinner and breakfast deal if you but it and fantastic staff who couldn't do enough for us. I would recommend it to anyone and will be using them again!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends

I would like to take the time to firstly say thankyou for choosing to stay with us here at Premier Inn London Waterloo, but also for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review for your visit with us. I am delighted to hear that our team really had a positive impact on your stay and that you enjoyed your mealtimes with us in our Thyme restaurant. We would love to see you return through our doors in the near future. If you have any queries or requests for any future visits, please contact me on f&b.londonwaterloowestminsterbridge@whitbread.com, where I would be more than happy to help you.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

Good service, very polite staff and the room was clean modern and comfortable. The location was good for visiting the London Eye and is round the corner from the tour buses. Easy to get to the Thames and Westminster bridge. We had two young children with us so it made it easy to get to places.

Dear Sue,

Thankyou for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review and even more for choosing to stay with us. I am very pleased to hear that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to welcome you back through our doors again soon. If you have any queries or requests for a future visit, please do not hesitate to contact me on: f&b.londonwaterloowestminsterbridge@whitbread.com