Premier Inn London Waterloo (Westminster Bridge) Hotel
US$245
US$394
US$358
  • Restaurant
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$211
US$196
  • Restaurant
Hampton by Hilton London Waterloo(London)(Great Value!)
US$151
US$383
US$197
US$197
  • Restaurant
London House Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$90
3,623 results
All reviewslondon eyebig bengreat locationmaternity hospitalyork roadsouth bankcounty hallmeal dealbrick wallthyme restaurantfamily roomsmall windowcentral locationminute walkshort breakgood nights sleepbudget hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 June 2014

i have stayed at many premier inn throughout the country but the staff here are extra friendly and helpful. The rooms are clean and tidy and this hotel used to be a hospital and has good history. the location is ideal to see all attractions and easy for the tube. the only downside was i did not see a bar or a sign saying they had one.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
R_McKeeman, Team Leader at Premier Inn London Waterloo (Westminster Bridge) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2014

Thankyou for staying with us here at Premier Inn London Waterloo, and for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review. I'm glad to hear that your room met our high standards of cleanliness and that our team made you feel welcome. We are very lucky to have such a historical building - part of the hotel was formerly the General Lying In Hospital, a maternity ward that was home to Florence Nightingale, the first male midwife and the first hospital to practise antiseptic midwifery! We have a bar and Thyme restaurant on site on floor -1. We hope to welcome you back to the hotel soon so you can experience great value food and drink with us, as well as a great night's sleep. If you have any queries or special requests for a future stay, please do not hesitate to contact me on f&b.londonwaterloowestminsterbridge@whitbread.com

Reviewed 27 June 2014

Lovely hotel in a perfect location close to Waterloo. We weren't lucky enough to have a room with a good view as we were on the ground floor but it was very clean and comfortable. The shower was quite noisy but didn't really bother us. Staff were brilliant and self check in system is easy to use and convenient. Thank you.

Room Tip: Ask for the higher rooms.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank abi b

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a review of your recent stay with us here at Premier Inn London Waterloo. I'm delighted to hear that our team assisted you during your stay to ensure you were comfortable. I'm sorry that we couldn't provide you with a view room on this occasion, however please do email me if you make another reservation with us so I can try to make this happen for you. Our view rooms are very popular with our guests, so we respond to requests on a first-come first-served basis. I am interested to hear more about the issues you experienced with your shower so that we can investigate and eridicate the issue. If you have any other queries or would like to make any requests for a future visit, please do not hesitate to contact me on f&b.londonwaterloowestminsterbridge@whitbread.com

Reviewed 26 June 2014

Very convient location to major tourist attractions,staff very helpful,restaurant and food very good and well priced staff very knowledgable regarding travel around london ,very helpful in all aspects of prices

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Thankyou for leaving a review of your stay with us here at Premier Inn London Waterloo. I am very pleased to hear that our team ensured you enjoyed your time with us here and that you joined us for great value and great quality meals in our Thyme restaurant. We hope to see you again soon. If you have any queries or special requests for any future visits, please contact me on f&b.londonwaterloowestminsterbridge@whitbread.com where I would be more than happy to assist you.

Reviewed 25 June 2014

Very clean. Staff super courteous and attentive. Have individual bathtubs, shower, and toilet in each room (we had 2 rooms). We asked that each room have 2 twin beds, each room had one twin, one full. Breakfast is just as advertised. Very clean there as well. Beds very comfortable. Option of pillow softness to choose from! Only set back would be for the handicapped. I would specifically ask for a room for handicapped. I am slightly walking impaired (used a rollator walker in London) the bathtubs are very high and it was a little hard for me personally to get into. They have a wonderful luggage service. They kept our luggage safe while we spent our last day touring the city. It was all there when we returned to pick it up with the tickets that corresponded to the labels they had placed on them. It was close to the Westminsterb bridge.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Thankyou for spending your time in London here with us here at Premier Inn London Waterloo, and thankyou for leaving us such a glowing review. We pride ourselves on our clean, comfortable rooms and our expertly hospitable team, so I am thrilled to read that you experienced this firsthand. I'm glad you made use of the luggage service that we offer - guests can leave luggage with us free of charge before arrival or after departure so that they can explore London without the burden of carrying luggage around.

If you were looking to stay with us again in the future, I would just like to make you aware of the accessible rooms that we offer here to ensure that all our guests have an uncompromised experieince with us. These may consist of wet rooms instead of a bath tub, slightly lowered beds etc. When you book with us in the future, please contact me on f&b.londonwaterloowestminsterbridge@whitbread.com so I can assist you in making the reservation so it matches your requirements exactly.

Reviewed 24 June 2014

The staff were extremely helpful (thank you Jason and Hussain) when I checked in with my disabled son prior to an operation he was due to have at the nearby Evelina Hospital. We checked in on Sunday 22nd June. Fantastic location- less than 5mins walk to London Eye/ hospital. Amazingly quiet considering location- we were on 6th floor. Clean, tidy. Very impressed and would certainly recommend to anyone!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Thankyou for choosing to stay with us here at Premier Inn London Waterloo. On behalf of Team Waterloo, I would like to wish your son a speedy recovery from his operation. I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay in our clean and comfortable rooms and that our team went out of their way to ensure you were comfortable. I will pass this message on to Jason and Hussain personally - I'm sure they will be flattered that you took the time to acknowledge them personally in this review. We hope to welcome you back through our doors in the near future. If you have any queries or special requests for any upcoming stays, please do contact me on f&b.londonwaterloowestminsterbridge@whitbread.com so I can assist you.