“Excellent location - Comfortable” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Premier Inn London Waterloo (Westminster Bridge) Hotel

Premier Inn London Waterloo (Westminster Bridge) Hotel
Ranked #172 of 1,089 Hotels in London
Cairo, Egypt
“Excellent location - Comfortable”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 July 2014

This hotel is located within 5 minutes walking distance from the London eye and the Waterloo station, making it very easy to commute to anywhere in London. Premier Inn is a budget hotel chain. The rates for this particular hotel are high (around GBP 150 a night), but this price is actually reasonable for the location. Their restaurant is good serving a buffet including full English breakfast and continental breakfast too. I did not try the restaurant for dinner. Wireless Internet is available throughout the hotel, but is chargeable (except for 30 minutes of free access per day). Rooms have enough space, but do not have a wardrobe and they do not have a safe. They also have a single head & body gel in the shower (rather than separate shampoo & body gel). I understand these limitations in a budget hotel, but was expecting more for the price paid.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Hatem R
R_McKeeman, Operations Manager at Premier Inn London Waterloo (Westminster Bridge) Hotel, responded to this review, 7 July 2014
Thank you for taking time to write a Trip Advisor review and also share your feedback too. We offer fantastic value for money and I'm pleased that you found us to be well-priced for a Central London hotel. I hope you'll get the opportunity to stay again and please get in touch with me if there's anything I can do to make your next stay just as enjoyable. I hope you had a pleasant onward journey and I look forward to welcoming you back in the future. Kind regards, Rachel. (opsmgr.londonwaterloowestminsterbridge@whitbread.com)

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (524)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Memphis, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 July 2014

Stayed at Premier Inn Waterloo on a friend's recommendation, and we loved it. London Eye, Big Ben, Westminster Abbey within walking distance and close to public transportation as well as many hop-on hop-off tour buses. A modern, well-equipped hotel room (a bit small, but we're used to that in Europe and it was very well laid out). 30 min free wifi per day and the option to purchase additional wifi at a very good price.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Connie C
Thank you for taking time to write a Trip Advisor review and I'm delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us. We offer great value for money on our wifi as we've found the majority of our guests like 30 minutes for free to catch up on emails and their travel blogs or social media pages. I hope you'll visit us again some time and it would be a pleasure welcoming you back. Please get in touch with me if you have any questions or requests before your next stay and I hope you had a pleasant onward journey. Kind regards, Rachel. (opsmgr.londonwaterloowestminsterbridge@whitbread.com)
Devon, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 July 2014

This Premier is very clean and fresh- the staff are all very enthusiastic and able to address all issues. The breakfasts were plentiful and the food in the restaurant was OK. The central location is amazing...but what made it for me was the staff- from booking in to booking out; nothing was too much trouble!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank apopps
It was a pleasure reading your review and I'm thrilled that our Team made your stay so memorable. It was great to read that you enjoyed our restauarant and our central location. I hope you had the chance to see everything you wanted to in London and I hope you'll get the opportunity to stay with us again. If you have any special requests or questions before your next stay please get in touch with me personally as I'd be more than happy to help. Kind regards, Rachel. (opsmgr.londonwaterloowestminsterbridge@whitbread.com)
UK
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2014

This hotel is ideally placed as Waterloo station is only a 5 min walk away. The hotel is so close to the London Eye, Aquarium, London Dungeon and the Real Food Market at the Southbank Centre. Given the location the hotel it is really quiet and well looked after, the staff are attentative and friendly. The room was sizeable, really clean, with a large shower room (no bath tub), tv, coffee/tea facilities. There is a bar downstairs which is open until 1am which serves a good range of drinks. I would highly recommend this hotel to friends and family.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank UkFlowerpot
Thank you for taking time to share your glowing review on Trip Advisor. I am delighted that you had such a brilliant stay and it was a pleasure reading that our Team were attentive and friendly during your stay. We pride ourselves on our great customer service and our Team love reading Trip Advisor reviews that commend them so highly. I hope to welcome you back in the near future and please get in touch with me if there is anything I can do to make your next stay just as enjoyable. Kind regards, Rachel. (opsmgr.londonwaterloowestminsterbridge@whitbread.com)
Ballina, Ireland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2014

This hotel was excellent. Great location for sightseeing all the atractions are on the doorstep. Friendly and professional service. Rooms were clean and comfortable. The resturant breakfast was very good, dinner was quite expensive for the type of food available but it was very well cooked and enjoyable. The service was excellant.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Mary-Barrett
It was great to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and that our Team Members ensured you were well looked after. We have a fantastic Meal Deal offer in our restaurant and I hope you get the opportunity to try it next time you stay as it offers great value for money. I hope you had the opportunity to visit all the sights in London and should you decide to return please get in touch with me if you have any room requests or questions. I look forward to welcoming you back again soon and hope you had a pleasant journey home. Kind regards, Rachel. (opsmgr.londonwaterloowestminsterbridge@whitbread.com)
HULL
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2014

I stayed at this Hotel for 2 nights in June one thing with this type of hotel the windows are vary small and you cant open them the room has air con so they say that's for your safe stay . This hotel is vary good the London Eye as its just across the road . there loads of buses from this spot and the Railway is just up the road Waterloo, so all round a vary good spot . We had breakfast at the hotel and Dinner £22. there are loads of place near by for breakfast and dinner . the beds are spot on for that good night sleep .

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank derek p
Thank you for taking time to write a Trip Advisor review and I am delighted you enjoyed your stay and also had a Good Nights Sleep. Our restaurant offers fantastic value for money where guests can enjoy any 2 courses, a drink plus our full 'All You Can Eat' breakfast in the morning; I am pleased you enjoyed your dinner and breakfast experience with us. If you have any requests or questions before your next stay please feel free to get in touch with me as I'd be more than happy to help. Kind regards, Rachel. (opsmgr.londonwaterloowestminsterbridge@whitbread.com)
Cirencester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2014

Excellent service with from knowledgeable friendly staff. Very comfortable spotlessly clean room.Convenient location for Waterloo train station and sightseeing, all within walking distance.Value for money and lovely breakfast. Slight bit of traffic noise which you would expect in London but not so bad that it kept you awake all night.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
R_McKeeman, Team Leader at Premier Inn London Waterloo (Westminster Bridge) Hotel, responded to this review, 5 July 2014
It is excellent to read you have had a wonderful stay with us, and thank you for taking the time to give us a 5 star review. We pride ourselves in ensuring all guests have the best experience possible by having high standards of cleanliness and quality of food and care provided by our staff. We are gifted with our location however we hope the noise you experience has not deterred you from coming back as we hope to welcome you again in the future