“Comfortable night”

Ranked #200 of 1,069 Hotels in London
Gosport, United Kingdom
“Comfortable night”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

This hotel provides easy access to key landmarks in London. Whether walking, or using the water bus, buses or the tube, they are all nearby.
You get what you expect from a Premier Inn - comfortable night's sleep, good shower facilities and a brilliant 'meal deal' - evening meal and an all you can eat breakfast for less than £23.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Marie B
R_McKeeman, Operations Manager at Premier Inn London Waterloo (Westminster Bridge) Hotel, responded to this review, 9 July 2014
It was great to read that you had a brilliant stay and that you enjoyed our fantastic location, comfortable rooms and our great value. The Meal Deal offers fantastic value for money and I'm really pleased you enjoyed our restaurant. I hope you had time to see everything you wanted to in London and should you stay with us again, please get in touch with me if you would like to make any requests or if you have any questions. Thank you for your review and I look forward to welcoming you back in the future. Kind regards, Rachel. (opsmgr.londonwaterloowestminsterbridge@whitbread.com)

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (532)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Bath, United Kingdom
Reviewed 8 July 2014

We had a great stay at this hotel, staying for 2 nights for the Tour de France. It was a great location and good value for a London hotel. We had emailed the hotel before our stay and asked if we could have a high room with a view, and we were very pleased as we were given a great room with a brilliant view of the London Eye on the 12th floor. The room was very clean, comfortable and quiet. We found the staff helpful and friendly. We would certainly stay here again.

Room Tip: We had room 1205 which had a great view.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Thank you for taking time to write a Trip Advisor review following your stay with us. I hope you were lucky enough to find a good spot to watch the Tour de France peloton whizz past and that you also enjoyed the rest of your time in London. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and found our rooms to be comfortable and peaceful enough for a great nights sleep. I hope you'll get the opportunity to stay with us again as it would be great to welcome you back again. Please get in touch with me if there is anything I can do to make your next stay just as enjoyable. Kind regards, Rachel. (opsmgr.londonwaterloowestminsterbridge@whitbread.com)
Netherlands
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Great hotel in fantastic location, and great value. Very young, helpful staff. We had a room on the 9th floor with a wonderful view of the London Eye. The hotel was really close to Waterloo station, with both Westminster Bridge and Waterloo Bridge a few minutes' walk away. The room was clean and quiet, with a good shower. Would definitely come here again.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
It was fantastic to read that you really enjoyed your stay and I'm delighted our friendly Team looked after you so well. We are very fortunate to be located in such a central location and whether it's for business or leisure, we offer great value for such a centrally located hotel. I hope to welcome you back in the near future and you're more than welcome to get in touch with me if you have any requests or questions before your next stay. Kind regards, Rachel. (opsmgr.londonwaterloowestminsterbridge@whitbread.com)
Charlotte Amalie, null, United States
Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

We stayed here for 4 nights as our friends stayed around the corner at the Park Plaza and it was very nice. It was much cheaper than the Plaza, but still a great hotel. We were expecting some kind of cheap motel, but were really quite surprised by the cleanliness, room size and the friendliness of the staff. The restaurant was also pretty good and reasonably priced. We would not hesitate to stay here again. Perfect location, nice hotel, not a question.

Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
3 Thank ALocalNamedWilbur
R_McKeeman, Operations Manager at Premier Inn London Waterloo (Westminster Bridge) Hotel, responded to this review, 7 July 2014
It was a pleasure reading how much you enjoyed your stay and thank you for taking time to share your experience on Trip Advisor. I'm pleased that your room was clean, comfortable and that our Team wow'd you with their outstanding customer service. I hope you'll get the opportunity to stay with us again and please get in touch with me if there's anything I can do to make your next stay just as memorable. I hope you had a pleasant onward journey and thank you again for your glowing review. Kind regards, Rachel. (opsmgr.londonwaterloowestminsterbridge@whitbread.com)
Cairo, Egypt
Reviewed 5 July 2014

This hotel is located within 5 minutes walking distance from the London eye and the Waterloo station, making it very easy to commute to anywhere in London. Premier Inn is a budget hotel chain. The rates for this particular hotel are high (around GBP 150 a night), but this price is actually reasonable for the location. Their restaurant is good serving a buffet including full English breakfast and continental breakfast too. I did not try the restaurant for dinner. Wireless Internet is available throughout the hotel, but is chargeable (except for 30 minutes of free access per day). Rooms have enough space, but do not have a wardrobe and they do not have a safe. They also have a single head & body gel in the shower (rather than separate shampoo & body gel). I understand these limitations in a budget hotel, but was expecting more for the price paid.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Hatem R
Thank you for taking time to write a Trip Advisor review and also share your feedback too. We offer fantastic value for money and I'm pleased that you found us to be well-priced for a Central London hotel. I hope you'll get the opportunity to stay again and please get in touch with me if there's anything I can do to make your next stay just as enjoyable. I hope you had a pleasant onward journey and I look forward to welcoming you back in the future. Kind regards, Rachel. (opsmgr.londonwaterloowestminsterbridge@whitbread.com)
Memphis, Tennessee
Reviewed 4 July 2014

Stayed at Premier Inn Waterloo on a friend's recommendation, and we loved it. London Eye, Big Ben, Westminster Abbey within walking distance and close to public transportation as well as many hop-on hop-off tour buses. A modern, well-equipped hotel room (a bit small, but we're used to that in Europe and it was very well laid out). 30 min free wifi per day and the option to purchase additional wifi at a very good price.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Connie C
Thank you for taking time to write a Trip Advisor review and I'm delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us. We offer great value for money on our wifi as we've found the majority of our guests like 30 minutes for free to catch up on emails and their travel blogs or social media pages. I hope you'll visit us again some time and it would be a pleasure welcoming you back. Please get in touch with me if you have any questions or requests before your next stay and I hope you had a pleasant onward journey. Kind regards, Rachel. (opsmgr.londonwaterloowestminsterbridge@whitbread.com)
Devon, United Kingdom
Reviewed 4 July 2014

This Premier is very clean and fresh- the staff are all very enthusiastic and able to address all issues. The breakfasts were plentiful and the food in the restaurant was OK. The central location is amazing...but what made it for me was the staff- from booking in to booking out; nothing was too much trouble!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank apopps
It was a pleasure reading your review and I'm thrilled that our Team made your stay so memorable. It was great to read that you enjoyed our restauarant and our central location. I hope you had the chance to see everything you wanted to in London and I hope you'll get the opportunity to stay with us again. If you have any special requests or questions before your next stay please get in touch with me personally as I'd be more than happy to help. Kind regards, Rachel. (opsmgr.londonwaterloowestminsterbridge@whitbread.com)