Premier Inn London Waterloo (Westminster Bridge) Hotel
Ranked #197 of 1,063 Hotels in London
Perth, Australia
“Great location”
Reviewed 11 July 2014

Great location, clean modern room and what I would expect from this company a good value room at reasonable price.
Food in restaurant ok but not great but easy after a hard days sight seeing, otherwise a great stay and would use hotel again in the future

Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
R_McKeeman, Operations Manager at Premier Inn London Waterloo (Westminster Bridge) Hotel, responded to this review, 17 July 2014
Thank you for taking time to write a Trip Advisor review and I'm pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. If you have any specific feedback that would be helpful for us please do pass it on to me as we do like to act on every bit of feedback we receive from our guests. I hope you will be back in London in the future and you're more than welcome to get in touch with me if there is anything I can do to make your next stay just as brilliant. I hope you had a pleasant journey home and I look forward to welcoming you back soon. Kind regards, Rachel. (opsmgr.londonwaterloowestminsterbridge@whitbread.com)

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (528)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Newry, United Kingdom
Reviewed 11 July 2014

This hotel is in a fantastic location in London. It is one minute from the London Eye which is set on a trendy area called Southbank. In this area there is oodles of character, liveliness, beautiful restaurants and bars etc. This was perfect for a family as there was a beautiful green park one minute from the hotel along with the Aquarium and lots of safe off the road eating establishments. The staff here are super helpful and friendly. We booked a family room although upon arrival we felt our room was small and asked if we could possibly change to a new room, this wasn't a problem and was immediately resolved. The food in this hotel is of a fantastic quality. We took the buffet breakfast, the kids ate free and the staff encouraged the children to take croissants etc with them in takeaway bags for a snack later. We ate in the restaurant one evening and the quality of food and service was excellent. I cannot believe that this hotel was so good and yet so cheap for an amazing location. The foyer is pretty basic but does that really matter when you're just passing through it??

Room Tip: Rooms in the old building are bigger i.e. the old hospital part.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Thank you so much for your detailed review of the hotel and your stay, it's greatly appreciated that you've taken time to do so. I'm delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and had time to explore London, we are certainly fortunate that we have such a great location. I hope you'll get the opportunity to stay with us again in the future and please get in touch with me if you have any requests or questions before your next stay. Kind regards, Rachel. (opsmgr.londonwaterloowestminsterbridge@whitbread.com)
Mauchline, United Kingdom
Reviewed 11 July 2014

Great Hotel, in a great location close to all major sightseeing points. Staff friendly and helpful when assistance required and quality of restaurant food is very good. Will certainly be back here next time I'm in London.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Thank you for taking time to write a Trip Advisor review and I'm really pleased you enjoyed your stay with us. It was great to read that you'll be back to visit us again in the future and please get in touch with me if there is anything I can do to make your next stay just as brilliant. Kind regards, Rachel. (opsmgr.londonwaterloowestminsterbridge@whitbread.com)
Gosport, United Kingdom
Reviewed 8 July 2014

This hotel provides easy access to key landmarks in London. Whether walking, or using the water bus, buses or the tube, they are all nearby.
You get what you expect from a Premier Inn - comfortable night's sleep, good shower facilities and a brilliant 'meal deal' - evening meal and an all you can eat breakfast for less than £23.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Marie B
R_McKeeman, Operations Manager at Premier Inn London Waterloo (Westminster Bridge) Hotel, responded to this review, 9 July 2014
It was great to read that you had a brilliant stay and that you enjoyed our fantastic location, comfortable rooms and our great value. The Meal Deal offers fantastic value for money and I'm really pleased you enjoyed our restaurant. I hope you had time to see everything you wanted to in London and should you stay with us again, please get in touch with me if you would like to make any requests or if you have any questions. Thank you for your review and I look forward to welcoming you back in the future. Kind regards, Rachel. (opsmgr.londonwaterloowestminsterbridge@whitbread.com)
Bath, United Kingdom
Reviewed 8 July 2014

We had a great stay at this hotel, staying for 2 nights for the Tour de France. It was a great location and good value for a London hotel. We had emailed the hotel before our stay and asked if we could have a high room with a view, and we were very pleased as we were given a great room with a brilliant view of the London Eye on the 12th floor. The room was very clean, comfortable and quiet. We found the staff helpful and friendly. We would certainly stay here again.

Room Tip: We had room 1205 which had a great view.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Thank you for taking time to write a Trip Advisor review following your stay with us. I hope you were lucky enough to find a good spot to watch the Tour de France peloton whizz past and that you also enjoyed the rest of your time in London. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and found our rooms to be comfortable and peaceful enough for a great nights sleep. I hope you'll get the opportunity to stay with us again as it would be great to welcome you back again. Please get in touch with me if there is anything I can do to make your next stay just as enjoyable. Kind regards, Rachel. (opsmgr.londonwaterloowestminsterbridge@whitbread.com)
Netherlands
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Great hotel in fantastic location, and great value. Very young, helpful staff. We had a room on the 9th floor with a wonderful view of the London Eye. The hotel was really close to Waterloo station, with both Westminster Bridge and Waterloo Bridge a few minutes' walk away. The room was clean and quiet, with a good shower. Would definitely come here again.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
It was fantastic to read that you really enjoyed your stay and I'm delighted our friendly Team looked after you so well. We are very fortunate to be located in such a central location and whether it's for business or leisure, we offer great value for such a centrally located hotel. I hope to welcome you back in the near future and you're more than welcome to get in touch with me if you have any requests or questions before your next stay. Kind regards, Rachel. (opsmgr.londonwaterloowestminsterbridge@whitbread.com)
Charlotte Amalie, null, United States
Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

We stayed here for 4 nights as our friends stayed around the corner at the Park Plaza and it was very nice. It was much cheaper than the Plaza, but still a great hotel. We were expecting some kind of cheap motel, but were really quite surprised by the cleanliness, room size and the friendliness of the staff. The restaurant was also pretty good and reasonably priced. We would not hesitate to stay here again. Perfect location, nice hotel, not a question.

Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
3 Thank ALocalNamedWilbur
R_McKeeman, Operations Manager at Premier Inn London Waterloo (Westminster Bridge) Hotel, responded to this review, 7 July 2014
It was a pleasure reading how much you enjoyed your stay and thank you for taking time to share your experience on Trip Advisor. I'm pleased that your room was clean, comfortable and that our Team wow'd you with their outstanding customer service. I hope you'll get the opportunity to stay with us again and please get in touch with me if there's anything I can do to make your next stay just as memorable. I hope you had a pleasant onward journey and thank you again for your glowing review. Kind regards, Rachel. (opsmgr.londonwaterloowestminsterbridge@whitbread.com)