“Great hotel, spotless, friendly staff & good location”

and 1 more site!
Premier Inn London Waterloo (Westminster Bridge) Hotel
Ranked #208 of 1,072 Hotels in London
Reviewed 14 July 2014

Stayed here again at the weekend. We emailed in advance to request a high floor room with a view and were given 1301 which had fantastic views of the city including the Eye and Big Ben. Staff were friendly and room spotlessly clean as always. In a great location by the Thames and the London Eye where you can go for a walk and walk to Buckingham Palace or Covent Garden. Lovely area and great hotel. Definitely recommended!

Room Tip: 1301 had great views of the Thames, London Eye and Houses of Parliament
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
R_McKeeman, Operations Manager at Premier Inn London Waterloo (Westminster Bridge) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2014

Thank you for taking time to write a review following your stay, I'm delighted that you had such a great stay with us. We do wish all of our rooms had views of London but as this isn't the case we do take requests however they can't always be guaranteed due to the large volume of requests. I hope you welcome you back in the future and you're more than welcome to get in touch with me if you have any requests or questions. Kind regards, Rachel. (opsmgr.londonwaterloowestminsterbridge@whitbread.com)

There are newer reviews for Premier Inn London Waterloo (Westminster Bridge) Hotel

Reviewed 14 July 2014

Great Hotel, great location - many of regular sightseeing and tourist points of interest were walkable, and Train & Tube station were only a 5 minute walk. Hotel was clean, quiet and very modern. We had a great stay and will return next year

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for taking time to write a Trip Advisor review following your stay and thank you for your 5 star rating, it was great to read that you really enjoyed your stay. We are certainly fortunate to be located so close to the train/tube station, the London Eye, the London Aquarium plus a whole host of other attractions. I look forward to welcoming you back next year and please get in touch with me if there is anything I can do to make your next stay just as enjoyable. Kind regards, Rachel. (opsmgr.londonwaterloowestminsterbridge@whitbread.com)

Reviewed 14 July 2014

Really happy we got a 10am check in, staff really friendly & room was lovely. Comfortable & quiet. 3 min walk to Waterloo station. Will def use again as we travelled via mega train so excellent location

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

It was great to read that we were able to give you an early check in after your early morning journey to London. We don't guarantee early check ins but unlike our competitors, we don't charge for an early check in. We also have a free a secure luggage room where guests can leave bags should they arrive early or want to leave bags after departure. I hope to welcome you back in the near future and please feel free to get in touch with me if you have any requests or questions before your next stay. Kind regards, Rachel. (opsmgr.londonwaterloowestminsterbridge@whitbread.com)

Reviewed 14 July 2014

Friendly staff. Safe secure environment. Excellent choice for breakfast menu.
Evening meals very good. Everything you need in the room - tea/coffee/TV/hairdryer/full length mirror. Clean bedroom/bathroom. Overall - a great stay

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for taking time to share your review on Trip Advisor, it was great to read that you enjoyed all aspects of your stay including our friendly team and our great value breakfast. It would be fantastic to welcome you back in the near future and if there is anything I can do to make your next stay just as brilliant then please get in touch with me. Thanks again for your review and I hope you had a pleasant journey home. Kind regards, Rachel. (opsmgr.londonwaterloowestminsterbridge@whitbread.com)

Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for business & was really surprised how nice this hotel was. It's centrally located, the Rooms were spotlessly clean & had everything you need. We had dinner in the restaurant & had the buffet breakfast & both were lovely. Would definately stay here again.

Stayed: July 2014

It was a pleasure reading your review and I'm delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us. We have a brilliant team who work effortlessly at ensuring our rooms are clean and comfortable and that we serve great value food every day. I hope you'll be fortunate enough to enjoy some leisure time in London in the future and you're more than welcome to get in touch with me if you have any special requests or questions before your next stay. Kind regards, Rachel. (opsmgr.londonwaterloowestminsterbridge@whitbread.com)

Reviewed 11 July 2014

Great location, clean modern room and what I would expect from this company a good value room at reasonable price.
Food in restaurant ok but not great but easy after a hard days sight seeing, otherwise a great stay and would use hotel again in the future

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for taking time to write a Trip Advisor review and I'm pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. If you have any specific feedback that would be helpful for us please do pass it on to me as we do like to act on every bit of feedback we receive from our guests. I hope you will be back in London in the future and you're more than welcome to get in touch with me if there is anything I can do to make your next stay just as brilliant. I hope you had a pleasant journey home and I look forward to welcoming you back soon. Kind regards, Rachel. (opsmgr.londonwaterloowestminsterbridge@whitbread.com)

Reviewed 11 July 2014

This hotel is in a fantastic location in London. It is one minute from the London Eye which is set on a trendy area called Southbank. In this area there is oodles of character, liveliness, beautiful restaurants and bars etc. This was perfect for a family as there was a beautiful green park one minute from the hotel along with the Aquarium and lots of safe off the road eating establishments. The staff here are super helpful and friendly. We booked a family room although upon arrival we felt our room was small and asked if we could possibly change to a new room, this wasn't a problem and was immediately resolved. The food in this hotel is of a fantastic quality. We took the buffet breakfast, the kids ate free and the staff encouraged the children to take croissants etc with them in takeaway bags for a snack later. We ate in the restaurant one evening and the quality of food and service was excellent. I cannot believe that this hotel was so good and yet so cheap for an amazing location. The foyer is pretty basic but does that really matter when you're just passing through it??

Room Tip: Rooms in the old building are bigger i.e. the old hospital part.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Thank you so much for your detailed review of the hotel and your stay, it's greatly appreciated that you've taken time to do so. I'm delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and had time to explore London, we are certainly fortunate that we have such a great location. I hope you'll get the opportunity to stay with us again in the future and please get in touch with me if you have any requests or questions before your next stay. Kind regards, Rachel. (opsmgr.londonwaterloowestminsterbridge@whitbread.com)