Premier Inn London Waterloo (Westminster Bridge) Hotel
US$189
galahotels.com
US$203
3,665 results
All reviewslondon eyebig bengreat locationmaternity hospitalyork roadsouth bankcounty hallmeal dealbrick wallthyme restaurantfamily roomsmall windowcentral locationminute walkshort breakgood nights sleepbudget hotel
Reviewed 18 July 2014

Stayed here 12th July 2014 for 1 night and have to say I wasnt disappointed :)

The staff are very friendly, especially the ones in the restaurant. The service itself in the restaurant was very rapid, getting your food and also collecting the plates etc afterwards.
We had a meal deal for £22.99 each, which included a 2 course meal, a drink and unlimited breakfast in the morn. (breakfast was yummy by the way)

We were on level 13 and when you looked out of the window we could see Waterloo train station adjacent and the shard in the background.
I thought being next to the train station it would have been quite noisey at night but NO! we didnt hear a peep!
The only niggle for me was in the morning. We placed a ssss do not disturb on the door handle but had a knock at the door for the maids to try and clean the room. I know we were checking out that day but you have the room until 12pm and we felt that they were trying to rush us out of the way, which shouldnt be the case esp when you have paid £169 + meal deals for the overnight stay. Other than this I certainly would stay again! Well done Premier Inn :)
Also very clean an tidy!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
R_McKeeman, Operations Manager at Premier Inn London Waterloo (Westminster Bridge) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2014

Thank you for taking time to write a review and I'm really pleased you had a great stay. The view across Waterloo Station across to the Shard at Southwark is wonderful and it really is very peaceful so I'm glad you had a good nights sleep. I've already passed on your feedback to our Housekeeping Team and they'll share this with the Housekeeper responsible for the 13th floor and we will ensure they are retrained to avoid the issue in the future. Thank you for passing on your feedback as it really does help us to improve. It was great to read that you enjoyed our Meal Deal and were also well looked after by our Team. I look forward to welcoming you back in the future and please contact me if there is anything I can do for you before your next stay. Kind regards, Rachel. (opsmgr.londonwaterloowestminsterbridge@whitbread.com)

Reviewed 18 July 2014

Excellent newish hotel opened 2013. Room in old Laying in Hospital - good size, clean and comfortable. Just what we wanted/needed for a quick trip to London for our daughters graduation ceremony. Very efficient and early check in at circa 13:30 - again just what we needed. Staff were all polite and friendly/helpful. Breakfast was excellent value for money and again staff were helpful. I was considering a bit more of a full service hotel such as the Shangri-La at the Shard or the new Intercontinental - but the money would have been wasted given the amount of time we spent at the hotel and to be honest the informality of the Premier Inn brand suits us a lot better. So whilst it is new - book with confidence its a good well run hotel.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

It was a pleasure reading your review and many congratulations to your daughter on her graduation. I hope you all had a lovely time at the ceremony and I'm really pleased you all enjoyed your stay with us. I hope you'll stay with us next time you're in London and please get in touch with me if you have any questions or requests before your next stay. Kind regards, Rachel. (opsmgr.londonwaterloowestminsterbridge@whitbread.com)

Reviewed 18 July 2014

Very nice clean hotel, very central, friendly staff. Breakfast and Dinner excellent. Would highly recommend this hotel for a good nights sleep too! Would stay again. Good value for money when booking meal deal option. Lifts up to higher rooms in hotel.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for your review, it was great to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. I'm pleased you were well looked after by our friendly Team and that you had a good nights sleep. I hope you'll get the chance to stay with us again and you're more than welcome to get get in touch with me if there's anything I can help with before your next stay. Kind regards, Rachel. (opsmgr.londonwaterloowestminsterbridge@whitbread.com)

Reviewed 17 July 2014

we stayed in this hotel for my birthday weekend and was not disappointed. Great location for going out and about in London and not too expensive for a cheap weekend in London. will definitely be returning. Our only small complaint was the breakfast, my partner who is vegetarian had to wait 20 minutes for vegetarian sausages by which point i had finished by meal, this was quickly dealt with after speaking to reception staff.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
R_McKeeman, Operations Manager at Premier Inn London Waterloo (Westminster Bridge) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2014

It was a pleasure reading that you enjoyed your stay and will be back again in the future. I'm sorry your vegetarian sausages took longer than usual, they usually take 10-15minutes and our Breakfast Team should have given you a time estimation. Thank you for your feedback and I will certainly pass this onto the team. It would be a pleasure welcoming you back in the future and please get in touch with me if you have any questions or requests before your next stay. Kind regards, Rachel. (opsmgr.londonwaterloowestminsterbridge@whitbread.com)

Reviewed 17 July 2014

We had a lovely stay. Stuff extremely helpful. Stayed for 7 days. Room could have been a bit bigger, but views were amazing from the 13 th floor. Liked the amenities in the room with coffee, tea milk and sugar as much as you like. Didn´t hear a noise during the night. Shops near to buy food at anytime.Waterloo station close and also bus stopped at Westimnister bridge. We certainly recommend it. London eye crossing the street and even a playground for the kids.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for taking time to write a review following your stay. I'm delighted that you had a great stay and felt that our Team really looked after you, they all work effortlessly at ensuring our guests enjoy their stay. We are perfectly located and I'm pleased you found the play park in Jubilee Gardens as it's perfect for children. I hope you'll get the opportunity to stay with us again and if you'd prefer having a larger room to a room with a view then please get in touch with me as I can add the request to your booking. Kind regards, Rachel. (opsmgr.londonwaterloowestminsterbridge@whitbread.com)