Premier Inn London Waterloo (Westminster Bridge) Hotel
Rosewood London(London)
US$596
US$499
3,622 results
All reviewslondon eyebig bengreat locationmaternity hospitalyork roadsouth bankcounty hallmeal dealbrick wallthyme restaurantfamily roomsmall windowcentral locationminute walkshort breakgood nights sleepbudget hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

Ideally located for loads of tourist places, 3 minutes from Waterloo tube. The staff are super friendly and act like they actually want to be in the hospitality business, without being superficial about it. Rooms are not huge but are clean and fresh with great showers.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
R_McKeeman, Operations Manager at Premier Inn London Waterloo (Westminster Bridge) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2014

It was a pleasure reading how much you enjoyed our customer service, our Team Members do a brilliant job at welcoming our guests, ensuring our rooms are clean and also serving great value food and drink. It would be great to welcome you back and you're more than welcome to get in touch with me if you have any requests or questions before your next stay. I hope you had a pleasant onward journey and thank you for taking time to write a Trip Advisor review. Kind regards, Rachel. (opsmgr.londonwaterloowestminsterbridge@whitbread.com)

Reviewed 21 July 2014

Excellent central location close to a wide range of London attractions and with nearby public transport facilities.

WiFI availability was variable - not consistent.

Breakfast is very good with good range of choice.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for your Trip Advisor review and for staying with us. I'm pleased you liked our central location, we're really fortunate to have Waterloo Station and a number of London's most popular attractions within only 5 minutes of the hotel. Unfortunately our wifi provider had issues across their entire UK network but these have since been fixed and our wifi is back to normal. I hope you had a pleasant journey back to Ireland and please get in touch with me if you decide to stay with us again and have any questions before your next stay. Kind regards, Rachel. (opsmgr.londonwaterloowestminsterbridge@whitbread.com)

Reviewed 19 July 2014

My partner and I have probably stayed in over 20 premier inn's between us, and as with all the others we have visited, we really couldn't fault this! We have stayed here before, in March 2013, and chose to come back. This is a real test of the hotel, as you'd expect the facilities and staff to be as good, if not better than before. And they certainly were.

We were in a corner room which gave us a bit more space which was nice. Our bed was SO COMFORTABLE we slept for TEN HOURS with no interruption (bearing in mind you're essentially central London!). The brilliant air con was very welcome as the day we arrived it was 32 degrees!!! The room, and hotel was SPOTLESS, well done to the cleaning staff who do a fab job :)

The meal deal, 2 courses with breakfast the next day was a very good deal for London prices so we decided, being short on time, to go for this. Great choice of food, and breakfast great with so much to choose from as usual!

Location excellent, nearest tube 1 minute walk.

Have been twice, and will be back next time we're in.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank rachelbristol88

Thank you for taking time to write a review and for adding some much detail, it's really appreciated as it will help our future guests too. I'm pleased our Team exceeded themselves again during your stay, they do a fantastic job ensuring our rooms are spotless, our service is friendly and we serve great food at a great value price. I hope to welcome you back in the near future and please get in touch with me if there is anything I can do to make your next stay just as brilliant. Kind regards, Rachel. (opsmgr.londonwaterloowestminsterbridge@whitbread.com)

Reviewed 18 July 2014

Great location. Helpful, friendly staff. Clean, comfy rooms. Really handy for the south Embankment. Good sized rooms for the family. Windows were abit high but we valued the blackout curtains for no light disturbance. Food in the Thyme restaurant was excellent. Would recommend this hotel and definitely visit it again!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

It was fantastic to read that you had such a great stay and that you'd recommend us to others. I'm delighted you enjoyed our restaurant and found our Team Members to be helpful and friendly. We are often asked where we source our blackout curtains from as they are perfect for ensuring you get a good nights sleep. I hope to welcome you back in the future and please contact me if you have any questions or requests before your next stay. Thank you for your review and I hope you had a pleasant onward journey. Kind regards, Rachel. (opsmgr.londonwaterloowestminsterbridge@whitbread.com)

Reviewed 18 July 2014

Stayed here 12th July 2014 for 1 night and have to say I wasnt disappointed :)

The staff are very friendly, especially the ones in the restaurant. The service itself in the restaurant was very rapid, getting your food and also collecting the plates etc afterwards.
We had a meal deal for £22.99 each, which included a 2 course meal, a drink and unlimited breakfast in the morn. (breakfast was yummy by the way)

We were on level 13 and when you looked out of the window we could see Waterloo train station adjacent and the shard in the background.
I thought being next to the train station it would have been quite noisey at night but NO! we didnt hear a peep!
The only niggle for me was in the morning. We placed a ssss do not disturb on the door handle but had a knock at the door for the maids to try and clean the room. I know we were checking out that day but you have the room until 12pm and we felt that they were trying to rush us out of the way, which shouldnt be the case esp when you have paid £169 + meal deals for the overnight stay. Other than this I certainly would stay again! Well done Premier Inn :)
Also very clean an tidy!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends

Thank you for taking time to write a review and I'm really pleased you had a great stay. The view across Waterloo Station across to the Shard at Southwark is wonderful and it really is very peaceful so I'm glad you had a good nights sleep. I've already passed on your feedback to our Housekeeping Team and they'll share this with the Housekeeper responsible for the 13th floor and we will ensure they are retrained to avoid the issue in the future. Thank you for passing on your feedback as it really does help us to improve. It was great to read that you enjoyed our Meal Deal and were also well looked after by our Team. I look forward to welcoming you back in the future and please contact me if there is anything I can do for you before your next stay. Kind regards, Rachel. (opsmgr.londonwaterloowestminsterbridge@whitbread.com)