“Room with a view!”

Ranked #181 of 1,088 Hotels in London
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Room with a view!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2014

Excellent hotel in central location. We were on the 12th floor and lucky enough to have a super view of the London Eye and Big Ben etc. Our double room was small, but fine for a long weekend. We slept better than at home! Air conditioning in the bedroom was perfect and a big bonus as the weather was so hot! Bathroom had a walk in shower and everywhere was very clean and in excellent condition. Staff were friendly and efficient. All you can eat breakfast is definitely worth the money!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
R_McKeeman, Operations Manager at Premier Inn London Waterloo (Westminster Bridge) Hotel, responded to this review, 30 July 2014
Thank you for your glowing 5 star review, it was a pleasure reading how much you enjoyed every aspect of our hotel, from our friendly team to our great value breakfast. I hope you'll come back for a second visit and you're more than welcome to get in touch with me if you have any requests or questions before your next stay. I hope you had a pleasant onward journey and I look forward to welcoming you back in the future. Kind regards, Rachel. (opsmgr.londonwaterloowestminsterbridge@whitbread.com)

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (527)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Isle Of Man, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2014

The location of this PI for a London City break is spot on.

The Tube station is more or less on your doorstep, you can see the London Eye from the front of the building, if you have a high room, and a few minutes walk over Westminster Bridge takes you straight into all the tourist attractions you would care to visit.

This is a newer PI so the rooms and the hotel itself are very clean with little wear and tear.

The staff were more than helpful and happy to go the extra mile.

I would definitely recommend this hotel for a weekend break in London city, the room rates are a bit on the high side for a PI however you are in the middle of London so what can you expect.

If a bath is important to you then perhaps this is not the hotel for you as most, if not all the rooms have showers, Sometimes it's nice to come back from walking in the city to a nice hot bath... A shower awaits instead.

All in all a very good stay and if I were in the neighbourhood again would stay in this hotel again.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Thank you for taking time to write such a wonderfully detailed review, I know our future guests will really appreciate your tips and recommendation. The majority of our 234 rooms have showers however we do have both double rooms and family rooms with baths and we are more than happy to take requests for these should guests perfer them. I hope you'll get the opportunity to stay with us again in the future and please get in touch with me if you would like to add a request for a room with a bath or if you have any questions. Kind regards, Rachel. (opsmgr.londonwaterloowestminsterbridge@whitbread.com)
Jerusalem, Israel
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2014

We stayed with our daughter for 5 nights. The hotel and the room were very clean. It was very quiet at night. the staff was friendly and helping.
The location is excellent, just five minutes walking from Waterloo station and 2 minutes from the London eye.
I definitely recommand this hotel.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Thank you for your review, it was fantastic to read that you all had a great stay. It's always a pleasure to read when guests compliment our friendly and welcoming team and I'm so delighted that they looked after you so well. I hope you will get the chance to stay with us again and you're more than welcome to get in touch with me if you have any questions before your next stay. Kind regards, Rachel. (opsmgr.londonwaterloowestminsterbridge@whitbread.com)
Hong Kong, China
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2014

We enjoyed our two night stay at the Waterloo Premier Inn. All staff were very friendly & helpful, rooms are clean & tidy, very fast Wifi connection (not free though) and overall good food quality. Great location only 5 min walk to the London Eye or Westminster Bridge.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
It was a pleasure reading that you really enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for writing a review following your stay. It was great to read that you found our Team Members to be helpful and friendly and our rooms to be clean and comfortable. I hope you'll get the opportunity to stay with us again and please get in touch with me if you have any questions before your next stay. Kind regards, Rachel. (opsmgr.londonwaterloowestminsterbridge@whitbread.com)
Leon, Spain
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2014

Friendly and helpfull staff. Functional and clean rooms. Good option for family holidays and stays. Great breakfast. Good location, next to the London Eye and perfect for long walks along the embankment.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Thank you for taking time to write a Trip Advisor review following your stay. I'm really delighted that you had a brilliant stay with us and that you enjoyed our central location. I hope you had time to see everything you wanted to in London and I hope that you'll come back to stay with us again. If there is anything I can help with before your next stay please feel free to get in touch with me. Kind regards, Rachel. (opsmgr.londonwaterloowestminsterbridge@whitbread.com)
Cornwall, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2014

I arrived fairly late in London (about 10pm) following a very long drive up from Cornwall. Needless to say I was tired and ready to eat. But, there was a problem with my booking which seems to be common when booking via a third party, and my room had been booked but not paid for as it should have been.

Rather than have me standing there whilst it was sorted out I was escorted down stairs to the restaurant and even though the kitchen was closed for the evening, I was given my dinner and I was able to relax and have a drink too. Eventually a member of staff came down with my room details that had been addressed whilst I was eating.

The staff here are exemplary, friendly and efficient. Nothing was too much trouble for them and I think they are a credit to the Company, well done Premier Inn and thank-you.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank seapirate
R_McKeeman, Operations Manager at Premier Inn London Waterloo (Westminster Bridge) Hotel, responded to this review, 28 July 2014
Thank you for sharing your experience on Trip Advisor, it's very much appreciated that you've taken time to write about the service you received. Our Team Members pride themselves on looking after our guests, and it was an absolute pleasure reading your review. I hope you'll stay with us again in the future and if there is anything I can do before your next stay such as check your payment authorisation, I'd be more than happy to help. Kind regards, Rachel. (opsmgr.londonwaterloowestminsterbridge@whitbread.com)
Sheffield, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2014

One of the best hotels I have stayed in. A two minute walk to Waterloo station and right next to Southwark. Easy access to all major tube stations, sights and museums. Very clean hotel and rooms. Very friendly staff and to my surprise, it was very quite for the location.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
It was a pleasure reading that you really enjoyed your stay with us and also had a great nights sleep too. Our Team Members work hard at ensuring our guests have clean and comfortable rooms and that all our guests feel welcomed and looked after so thank you for complimenting them so highly. I hope you'll get the opportunity to stay with us again in the near future and please contact me if you have any questions or requests before your next stay. Kind regards, Rachel. (opsmgr.londonwaterloowestminsterbridge@whitbread.com)