“Great family hotel in good location”

and 1 more site!
Premier Inn London Waterloo (Westminster Bridge) Hotel
Ranked #205 of 1,067 Hotels in London
Stroud, United Kingdom
“Great family hotel in good location”
Reviewed 10 August 2014

if you travel with a child, especially an older child, Premier Inns always have big enough beds and rooms, rather than the squeezed in camp beds families often have to put up with. This hotel is clean, modern and has well trained staff. The location is good and if you get an upper floor room you can have great views over London

Room Tip: High floors equal great views
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
R_McKeeman, Operations Manager at Premier Inn London Waterloo (Westminster Bridge) Hotel, responded to this review, 11 August 2014
It was a pleasure reading that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you liked our comfortable rooms and our friendly Team Members. Premier Inn are a perfect choice for families as we offer 'Kids Eat Free' at breakfast plus we also now offer a fantastic 2 course dinner (plus a drink and 2 side orders) for children at only £5 which is fantastic value for money. I hope you'll get the opportunity to stay with us again and you're more than welcome to get in touch with me if you have any questions or requests before your next stay. Kind regards, Rachel. (opsmgr.londonwaterloowestminsterbridge@whitbread.com)

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (528)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Kissimmee, Florida
Reviewed 9 August 2014

This didn't disappoint with the clean and friendly atmosphere. Just what we wanted, and easy with kids. Luckily it was air conditioned, as the one around the corner was not. The location is great. You are just around the corner from the London Eye and it's an easy walk across Westminster Bridge. Also, you are of course right next to Waterloo Station.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
It was great to read that you all really enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for taking time to write a Trip Advisor review following your stay. I'm pleased you liked our central location which is perfect for sightseeing due to the close proximity of so many of London's most popular attractions. I hope you had time to see and do everything you wanted during your trip and hopefully we will welcome you back in the near future. If you have any questions about Premier Inn or need any help planning your next stay with us please feel free to contact me as I'd be more than happy to help. Kind regards, Rachel. (opsmgr.londonwaterloowestminsterbridge@whitbread.com)
Lake Charles, Louisiana
Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

Room was clean and comfortable. Reception was ok...could use some improvement/upgrading, but the employees were nice. Very close to the London Eye and within walking distance to Big Ben,Buckingham Palace and other landmarks. We didnt try the food.

• Stayed June 2014
Thank you for your Trip Advisor review, I'm really pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you were impressed with our friendly Team and great locations. I would really welcome your thoughts and ideas on how we could improve our Reception so if you have time to do so, please contact me on the email address below. I hope you had a pleasant onward journey and I hope you'll get the opportunity to stay with us again. Kind regards, Rachel. (opsmgr.londonwaterloowestminsterbridge@whitbread.com)
Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
Reviewed 8 August 2014

Room was clean, comfy and ideal for our short family break in London. Staff were very friendly and helpful. The food was very good value. Excellent location. Would definitely recommend staying here to family and friends.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Thank you for taking time to write a Trip Advisor review, it was great to read that you would recommend us to friends and family. I'm delighted that you had such a brilliant stay with us and I hope you had time to do and see everything you had planned to whilst in London. I hope you had a pleasant onward journey and please feel free to get in touch with me if you ever have any questions about staying with Premier Inn in the future. Kind regards, Rachel. (opsmgr.londonwaterloowestminsterbridge@whitbread.com)
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 7 August 2014

Friendly and help staff honestly the best reception staff i ever seen
Very clean hotel in a good location in quite area
Very secure as lifts and stairs opens only by the key card also the outside main hotel entrance at night

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
It was a pleasure to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and that our Reception Team delivered such outstanding service during your stay. The safety of our guests is very important to us and we pride ourselves on ensuring our guests feel safe and secure when staying at Premier Inn so it will be be reassuring for our future guests that you felt really safe during your stay. I hope you will come back for a second visit and you're more than welcome to get in touch with us if you have any questions or requests before your next stay. Kind regards, Rachel. (opsmgr.londonwaterloowestminsterbridge@whitbread.com)
Belfast, United Kingdom
Reviewed 6 August 2014

I stayed for one night in the Waterloo Premier Inn. I found the hotel to be ideally located beside London Waterloo station which is ideal for travellers just arriving off the train! In addition, the inn is virtually across the road from the Thames, London Eye and a five minute walk to Westminster! Therefore the close proximity of the underground, station and attractions make it an appealing choice to consider if you are wanting budget accommodation in London.

The service was great and I found the rooms maintained the standards of previous Premier Inn experiences, comfortable, basic with comfortable beds! Perhaps my only issue was that I stayed on a humid evening in London and the in room air conditioning only had a minimum temperature of 20degrees and to get it lower it has to be done manually by reception. Thankfully they did so, whilst I was on the ground floor, I could see this being an issue if you are staying on one of the upper floors! I had breakfast included with my booking and found the choice and range was extensive! The hot breakfast is always maintained by staff.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Thomas M
Thank you for taking time to write such a wonderfully detailed review following your stay, our future guests enjoy reading guest reviews including helpful tips. Our friendly Team are always more than happy to help with requests and queries about our airconditioning or any of our hotel services so it was great to read that they helped you find the perfect temperature for your bedroom. I hope you'll get the opportunity to stay with us again in the future and please get in touch with me if you have any requests or questions before your next stay. Kind regards, Rachel. (opsmgr.londonwaterloowestminsterbridge@whitbread.com)
Liverpool, United Kingdom
Reviewed 5 August 2014

My boyfriend and his 11 year old son and myself checked into the hotel last week. We got room 904 which looked over the london eye an Big Ben. Very pleasd with our room very clean and comfortable. We were 3 mins walk for the london eye. We loved the location as it was also 3 mins to the southbank which was great for a stroll as it was lined with bars and restaurants, so much to see.. The breakfast was excellent lots of choice. We said we would definitely stay at this hotel again based on location and the hotel was lovely, no complaints what so ever

Room Tip: The higher the room on the front of hotel the better the view
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Our future guests enjoy reading guest reviews so thank you for taking time to write a review following your stay. I'm delighted that you all had a brilliant stay with us and that you enjoyed our central location. I hope you all had a pleasant journey home and I look forward to welcoming you all back in the future. If you have any questions or requests before your next stay please feel free to get in touch with me as I'd be more than happy to help. Kind regards, Rachel. (opsmgr.londonwaterloowestminsterbridge@whitbread.com)