Premier Inn London Waterloo (Westminster Bridge) Hotel
Ranked #178 of 1,086 Hotels in London
Rugby, United Kingdom
“London trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2014

This is our second visit to Waterloo and we were not disappointed. From the arrival to the departure everything was great. The location is excellent if you want to spend time on the south bank. The staff are friendly and helpful. The breakfast is of good quality .

• 5 of 5 bubbles
R_McKeeman, Operations Manager at Premier Inn London Waterloo (Westminster Bridge) Hotel, responded to this review, 14 August 2014
It was fantastic to read that you came back for a second visit and that you enjoyed your stay with us again. It's always a pleasure reading that our Team lived up to the exceptional service we seek to deliver at Premier Inn. I hope you'll have the chance to come back for a third visit in the future and you're more than welcome to get in touch with me if you have any requests or questions. I hope you had a pleasant journey home and I look forward to welcoming you back soon. Kind regards, Rachel. (opsmgr.londonwaterloowestminsterbridge@whitbread.com)

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (526)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Wrexham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2014 via mobile

Lovely,clean,modern hotel in the centre of london great location for attractions such as london eye ,aquarium,Big Ben,Thames South bank and Houses of Parliament lots within walking distance.tube few minutes walk away.paid to have breakfast and dinner deal which was worth it food was lovely ,staff friendly and helpful from the minute we arrived would stay here again when in london

Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
It was a pleasure reading how much you enjoyed your stay with us and I'm delighted that our Team made you feel welcome and looked after you all so well. Our £22.99 Meal Deal is fantastic value for money and includes a 2 course dinner, a drink and our full 'All You Can Eat' English breakfast in the morning too. I hope to welcome you back to the hotel soon and please contact me if you have any requests or questions before your next stay. Kind regards, Rachel. (opsmgr.londonwaterloowestminsterbridge@whitbread.com)
Surrey, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2014

Huge accessable rooms with wet rooms. Staff are so helpful and will sort any problem for you. Rooms air conditioned and very quiet. Reasonable prices for somewhere so central. Able to get to lots of attractions within a few minutes walk.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for taking time to write a Trip Advisor review following your stay, it was great to read that you had an enjoyable stay with us. We're proud to be able to offer a selection of accessible rooms to our guests and please contact us in advance if you need to make a request or would like any information on our bedrooms. I hope you'll get the opportunity to stay with us again and please contact me if there is anything I can do for you before your next visit. Kind regards, Rachel. (opsmgr.londonwaterloowestminsterbridge@whitbread.com)
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2014

Very comfortable stay and accessible to everywhere,but it would have been better if there's a bath in the toilet as it was only a shower,slightly noisy because it was along the busy road but it didn't bother us,we still get a good night sleep.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your Trip Advisor review and for staying at Premier Inn London Waterloo. I'm really pleased that you enjoyed your stay and that you had a good nights sleep too. We do have some rooms with baths and although we can't always guarantee one to be available, we're always happy to take requests for these rooms. If you stay with us again, please feel free to contact me if you would like to make a request for a room with a view. Kind regards, Rachel. (opsmgr.londonwaterloowestminsterbridge@whitbread.com)
Doncaster, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2014

Hotel was in a great location the rooms were modern and comfortable the meal deal was terrific value and very tasty the service was a little slow if you have a young child getting bored in the restaurant. The rooms were very quiet which was great and got a great nights sleep the bed was comfy all i can say is i would definitely recommend this hotel and stay again than you for a great stay.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
R_McKeeman, Operations Manager at Premier Inn London Waterloo (Westminster Bridge) Hotel, responded to this review, 13 August 2014
It was a pleasure reading that you had a great stay with us and thank you for taking time to share your experience on Trip Advisor. Our Meal Deal is a fantastic offer, at only £22.99 you can have any 2 courses, a drink plus our full 'All You Can Eat' Premier Breakfast in the morning. We also have a similar Kids Meal Deal for only £5 and includes 2 side orders too. I'm sorry to hear that our service wasn't as fast as our normal service and during times of peak demand, our Kitchen Team want to ensure every dish is tasty and served as it should be but I do appreciate your feedback and I will ensure I discuss this with our Team. I hope you'll come back for a second visit and if there is anything I can do to make your next stay just as brilliant, please do not hesitate to contact me. Kind regards, Rachel. (opsmgr.londonwaterloowestminsterbridge@whitbread.com)
Sydney, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2014

Clean comfortable budget room. The room was quite small but fine for us as we were only there to sleep and use the bathroom. There was a good breakfast which had a good variety. Friendly helpful staff. Great location in Central London

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your Trip Advisor review and for staying with us at Premier Inn London Waterloo. I'm really pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and that our Team Members were helpful and friendly during your stay. We are fortunate to have such a central location in London and I hope you had time to do and see everything you wanted to during your trip. It would be great to welcome you back in the future and if there is anything I can do to make your next stay just as enjoyable then please do not hesitate to contact me. Kind regards, Rachel. (opsmgr.londonwaterloowestminsterbridge@whitbread.com)
Bath, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2014

the staff here were so helpful and friendly. we had some difficult circumstances with illness while at the hotel and the staff did all they could to help. Despite the difficulties it was a great stay. The hotel is perfectly situated for the major London sights and was perfectly comfortable. But the staff make it special. thanks

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
R_McKeeman, Operations Manager at Premier Inn London Waterloo (Westminster Bridge) Hotel, responded to this review, 12 August 2014
Thank you for sharing your experience on Trip Advisor and despite the unfortunate circumstances I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. I hope that those who were unwell are on their way to recovery and I send regards from all the Team. Our Team do a wonderful job ensuring our guests feel welcome and 'at home' whilst staying with us so it is always great to read when they have delivered such exceptional service. I hope you'll get the opportunity to stay with us again and please let me know if there is anything I can do to make your next stay just as enjoyable. Kind regards, Rachel. (opsmgr.londonwaterloowestminsterbridge@whitbread.com)