“Good family value for central London”

Premier Inn London Waterloo (Westminster Bridge) Hotel
Ranked #209 of 1,078 Hotels in London
Reviewed 19 August 2014

Family of 4 (kids aged 11 and 8) usually stay at AirBNB - found this property good value for money in Southwark. Apparently I need 70 more characters in order to have this submitted so I will add that the location is excellent.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
R_McKeeman, Operations Manager at Premier Inn London Waterloo (Westminster Bridge) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2014

Thank you for writing a Trip Advisor review and for staying with us at Premier Inn London Waterloo. I'm pleased that you had a great stay with us and that you really enjoyed our central location. We're perfectly located, close to the London Eye, London Aquarium, London Dungeons, The Southbank plus a short walk to so many of London's most popular attractions. I hope you'll get the opportunity in the future to stay with us again and please feel free to contact me if there is anything I can help with before your next stay. Kind regards, Rachel. (opsmgr.londonwaterloowestminsterbridge@whitbread.com)

Write a ReviewReviews (3,444)

Reviewed 18 August 2014

We enjoyed a very good night at this hotel. I requested a room with a view, and what a view we had. We also took advantage of the meal deal. This was very good value for money. The evening meal selections were very varied, and breakfast was all we could wish for. I would like to mention that ALL the staff we encountered were very friendly and professional. Especially the breakfast restaurant staff, who worked very hard to keep the tables cleared and ensured there was very little queuing. I would certainly recommend this hotel for value, location and staff. Thank you.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank LFG_11
R_McKeeman, Operations Manager at Premier Inn London Waterloo (Westminster Bridge) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2014

Thank you very much for your glowing review, it was a pleasure reading how much you enjoyed your stay with us. Our Team Members certainly do work very hard at ensuring our guests feel welcome and are looked after so it is always great to receive such positive feedback about the team. Thank you for your comments about our Meal Deal which is a fantastic offer and gives great value for money. I hope you'll come back for another visit in the future and please get in touch with me if there is anything I can do to help before your next visit. Kind regards, Rachel. (opsmgr.londonwaterloowestminsterbridge@whitbread.com)

Reviewed 18 August 2014

Great location for a great price!

We took a family room for ourselves and boys aged 10 and 7. Staff were friendly and on arrival we didn't like the first room they showed us and so they moved us into another room much more to our liking without any fuss at all.

The location is perfect for a few day stay in London - we used the Big Bus tour company to get around (located just round the corner on Westminster Bridge) and also walked to a good amount of places aswell, London Eye being on the doorstep, but Buckingham Palace and Covent Garden were within reach.

Eating out was great - lots of choice, we had good meals in the Italian directly opposite the hotel in eth little square by Town Hall and the boys loved the conveyor belt system at Yo Sushi just further round the corner from the Italian.

We visited The London Eye, The Tower of London, took a cruise on the river, visited the Natural History Museum, the Science Museum, Hamleys Toy Store, Trafalgar Square, Buckingham Palace, Covent Garden - we need to go again to visit the rest!

All in all a fantastic London visit and would not hesitate to stay at Premier Inn - Waterloo again.

Breakfasts were good and filling with a good amount of choice, full English plus cereal, muffins, yoghurt, pastries etc... a good start to the day.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for taking time to write such a wonderfully detailed review, I'mn sure our future guests will enjoy reading your tourist tips. It was great to read that you all enjoyed your stay with us and that you really liked our great value breakfast; children eat breakfast for free so it's fantastic value for families. I hope you'll be back to visit us again soon and if you'd like to let me know in advance what your preference was for your room during your last stay I'd be more than happy to help again. Kind regards, Rachel. (opsmgr.londonwaterloowestminsterbridge@whitbread.com)

Reviewed 18 August 2014

We could not fault this hotel. We arrived early and enquired if we could leave our bags to go exploring which was not a problem. Went back later to check in and found we were on the top floor - wow what a view. Did not want to leave the room in the evening but had arranged to meet family! The hotel is in an excellent location, the staff all amazingly polite and friendly and the breakfast had something for everyone - certainly kept us going all day. Last year we paid almost double to stay in a nearby hotel but will certainly be coming back here. The whole hotel was clean, the rooms very comfortable. Thanks to all who made our stay so pleasant - just wished we had booked to stay for longer!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

It was an absolute pleasure reading your Trip Advisor review and I'm so pleased you had such a brilliant stay with us. We're so lucky so have some rooms with views across London and we're happy to take requests for these rooms however due to the number of requests we receive it isn't always possible. I look forward to welcoming you back soon and please contact me if you have any questions or requests. Kind regards, Rachel. (opsmgr.londonwaterloowestminsterbridge@whitbread.com)

Reviewed 18 August 2014

Family stayed at this new Premier Inn in November - great location - we could pretty much walk everywhere - we had a room on the top floor - side view - but great view over Waterloo station and the river - rooms at the front of hotel must have fantastic views over Houses of Parliament etc. Basic PI room - though hotel was very busy we hade efficient check inn and were impressed with Breakfast - no queue on a busy Sunday morning and lots of choice - quickly replenished when required- we will definitely use again.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Pe4u

Thank you for staying at Premier Inn London Waterloo and for taking time to write a Trip Advisor review. I'm really pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and liked our views across Waterloo Station and The Shard. I hope you'll be back to visit us again soon and please get in touch with me if there is anything I can help with before your next stay. Kind regards, Rachel. (opsmgr.londonwaterloowestminsterbridge@whitbread.com)

Reviewed 18 August 2014

family room good if travel with children, excellent location easy to go to train station. easy to check in with machine check in. good breakfast, especially coffee maker machine. friendly staff to help/support during stayed.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
R_McKeeman, Operations Manager at Premier Inn London Waterloo (Westminster Bridge) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2014

Thank you for taking time to write a review following your stay and I hope you all enjoyed your trip to London. I'm delighted that you found our Team to be helpful and friendly and that you enjoyed our famous Costa Coffee during breakfast. I hope you'll come back to visit us in the future and please get in touch with me if there is anything I can do before your next stay. Kind regards, Rachel. (opsmgr.londonwaterloowestminsterbridge@whitbread.com)

Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

Soon as we got here some body help us get check in with in 5 minutes we are in our room and relaxing.
Went to the restaurant had to wait about 10 minutes even tho it's was half full. ( it helps if you book a table before hand ) starter came 10 minutes after order took then 5 minutes later the mains. It's a little dear but it is London.
Another tip (if you want a good coffee or hot chocolate have a 5 minute walk to St. Thomas hospital the have a 24 hour cafe that does food.snacks and cakes etc)

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

It was a pleasure reading your 5 star review and I'm delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us. It was great to read that you had time to enjoy dinner with us and I hope that you found our Team Members to be helpful and friendly during your stay too. I hope you had a pleasant journey home and if you get the opportunity to stay with us again please feel free to get in touch with me if you have any requests or questions. Kind regards, Rachel. (opsmgr.londonwaterloowestminsterbridge@whitbread.com)