“Authentic Italian near Euston”

Albertini Restaurant
Ranked #14 of 1,239 Coffee & Tea in London
Price range: US$20 - US$59
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Italian restaurant serving lunch and dinner. Offering wide selection of pizzas, pasta, salads and mains. Alcohol served from 11:30 am till close.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I have been travelling to Euston for nearly 10 years and only just got around to eating here. Great service and fabulous Italian food only 5 minutes from Euston Station and I understand they do great coffee and cake as well.

1  Thank Chris T

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Lovely staff,good and atmosphere.
We regularly enjoy coffee and take away snacks from this restaurant. Today we had lunch to celebrate our 43rd wedding anniversary! It was lovely and we will return that's for sure

1  Thank Nonnaedwina
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I found this place while looking for a restaurant near to my hotel later in the evening. I was drawn by the prospect, the hope, of half-way decent Italian food in a semi-pleasant environment. I got much more than that. My dish was a penne in arrabiatta sauce, which I don't find often in the States - it was simply amazing. When I saw they had a full bar, I ordered multiple drinks, which were served promptly and exactly as I had ordered them. It's a shame that the staff wasn't wearing nametags, otherwise I would cite their excellent service by name. Several of them were attentive and quick to provide me with anything I requested; this is unusual for a solo diner in London.

1  Thank DanielJSlick
Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

My new favourite place to eat, amazing quality of food and the service to match. Always happy smiling faces on the staff, nothing is too much trouble. My favourite is the mussels followed by the Tuna Balsamic... just divine !

1  Thank Chalks999
Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

Great Excellent food & service.
Pasta was fabulous
Recommend everyone should come. Perfect before train home (Euston)

1  Thank Ian H