“"Olde english style at its most fun"”
Review of The Full English - CLOSED

The Full English
Price range: US$11 - US$43
Cuisines: British, Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Soho
Description: We are a 'pop up' Cafe that started in Soho went onto Islington and are now popping up in The Candlemaker pub in Battersea, serving classic British, homemade Cafe food. Our dry cure bacon and free range eggs come from English farms, our sausages and award winning pies and sausage rolls are made for us by The Sausage Roll Sanctuary of Hampshire. We responsibly source our ingredients and pride ourselves on making everything fresh . We are open Midday to 3pm and 5pm to 10pm 7 Monday to Saturday and until 5pm Sundays. For reservations email,text or phone with your name, contact number, number of people, date and time. We look forward to welcoming you.
Reviewed 30 May 2014

I was going to a meeting in Soho Square and had 20 minutes for a quick coffee. Popped into The Full English, and to my surprise it was a really pleasant experience. I ended up with a pot of tea Prince Charles would have loved, a cracking bacon sandwich, and a Tunnocks teacake from the sweet trolley that was full of treats a 40+ year old would remember fondly. Great service too. Well done!!

2  Thank Gary W

Reviewed 23 May 2014

Whilst in London we had made plans to visit the breakfast club but found the queues too long, so whilst waiting we had a quick look on the trip advisor app and found 'The Full English'. This is a pop up cafe in a place which is a club at night but this must not put you off. The staff are superb, very attentive and friendly but genuine too, they clearly have a vested interest in this business being a success. I had a lovely pot of tea, and my boyfriend had a filter coffee which was refilled by the lovely waitress. The food was amazing my partner had the full english and I had the three egg omelette which was gorgeous. Overall a fantastic place, I would go again if i'm ever in London,

1  Thank Lesleylou81
Reviewed 22 May 2014 via mobile

I came with my wife for a traditional English breakfast. It was great--even the black pudding. This location is some other place like a bar or pub at night, so the sign is a small sandwich board in the street in the morning. Seems on the new side as of this review.

1  Thank treed314
Reviewed 18 May 2014

I went there to a friend to have a full english breakfast, it was really good ! All the food was amazing. The waitress was so nice and friendly !
I'll definitely go back there the next time I'll be in London !

1  Thank Marie F
Reviewed 6 May 2014

Hi went to The Full English on Saturday morning and I had the most amazing pancakes with homemade strawberry jam! I will surely go there again and again