“Home from Home” 5 of 5 bubbles

Spice of Life Indian Cuisine
Ranked #2,818 of 22,202 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Indian, Balti, Asian, Eastern European, Bangladeshi
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Small family run restaurant , 38 seats, Indian and Bangladeshi food.Top 100 in Good Curry Guide 2013, free delivery service £25 min order, 2 mile radius area. Fully licensed and Air conditioned.Four course seasonal meal deal only £12.50 per person. Wide choice for all Vegetarian, Meat and Fish Dishes. Easy Parking after 7pm.
“Home from Home”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2014 via mobile

Well after travelling around the world a bit and eating Michelin-rated food in France I desired a curry, and 'The Spice' is just where I head for a quick take-away or dinner in. It is like going home to my Bangladeshi family (if I had one - sadly I'm white British! - but if I did this would be how I imagine it). The food is excellent, the welcome is warm and the portions large without being off-putting. Together with it being two minutes' walk from home and offering a loyalty discount, why would I want to go anywhere else? Well maybe to try some food in Bangladesh one day!

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Richard G

“Yummyy!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 June 2014 via mobile

food was spicy and tasty! nice atmosphere and waiters. Price was on point. I'm looking foward to going there again soon

“Great Indian food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2014

There was a time when this place became almost like my second home, because I used to live nearby. Now, once in a while when I visit this place,it is nice that staff remembers me and knows what I used to like.

• Visited March 2014
“warm wellcome.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 May 2014

me and lisa visited this restererant for the first time about a year ago.
we could not have been made to feel more wellcome.
the owner moody (he is not at all) is very friendly and willing to accomadate.
lisa my partner is in a weelchair and as soon as we walk in moody and his staff go out of there way to make sure we are seated at a suitable table and if nesserary will move tables to accomadate.
the food is first class.
iv never had a bad meal here.
on one particular rainey night dispite having a busy day moody let us stay untill the rain eased off.
he even made lisa a makeshift coat.
out of a bin liner.is there no end to this mans talents.i would recomend this diner to anyone.its well worth a visit and you will leave with a smile on your face.

• Visited August 2013
3 Thank christopher b
“The best little Indian in London”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 May 2014 via mobile

We visit regularly, living just over the road, and the service is always welcoming and friendly.

With building work on our kitchen out has become a second home. I couldn't rate it more highly.

• Visited May 2014