“As good as ever”

Neighbourhood: City of London
london
“As good as ever”
Reviewed 18 March 2014

K10 is a fantastic Japanese conveyor-belt restaurant. The freshest sushi, great hot food and a fun, subterannean atmosphere.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank foxbat

Herts, UK
“well located, wide varietied set of hot & cold sushi conveyors”
Reviewed 6 March 2014

The hot plates are ordered at your seat from the efficient staff who can always be easily found.
Me and Tom really enjoyed our biweekly lunch today.
I really enjoyed the seabass with chilli and the salmon teriyaki with sticky rice never disappoints.
Not sure what the cold rare beef dish was called but it was possibly my favourite. Fresh, tasty food does not come cheap - and we were suprised to be left with a dozen empty dishes - but as our fortnightly treat it is infinitely better value than most other restaurants in the immediate vicinity. Especially L'anima. Recommended.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank MardleyMassif
London, United Kingdom
“Am now a convert to Japanese food”
Reviewed 8 November 2013

My worst nightmare was when a friend suggested we met for dinner at a Japanese restaurant in the City. I had tried Japanese food years ago, didn't like it and convinced myself that I never wanted to try it again. My trepidation continued as we met at K10 in Appold Street which looked like a large canteen, all hard surfaces, sterile and soulless. And then .... my friend ordered us a couple of glasses of Prosecco and began to take plates of beautifully presented food off the conveyor belt and place them in front of me. Wow! I was bowled over, what were these delicious flavours and textures, just absolutely exquisite food : beef tataki, Himachi, chicken Karaage and ultra ultra fresh salmon sashimi. In addition, the staff were on hand to advise and recommend, very efficient and professional. I loved it and will definitely return - again and again.

• Visited November 2013
2 Thank Lark01
London, United Kingdom
“Seriously good hot and cold Sushi...definately worth a visit!”
Reviewed 7 October 2013

We visited this restaurant on Friday night and, as I had already read some reviews, I was expecting good things. The format is similar to your usual Yo Sushi but this is in a completely different league. The service is absolutely top notch and the, ever attentive, staff are on hand to advise and recommend (Jason looked after us extrememly well)
It's the quality of the food that stands out though. I'm normally quite restrained when it comes to eating but I just couldn't stop with some of these dishes. Sliced beef, tuna, miso black cod were all just devine and way better than other sushi restaurants I have tried in this country. Don't worry if you aren't a 'raw fish' fan as there is plenty more on offer and really something for every taste. Oh, and wash it down with the warm Saki
The location favours the city so I can imagine it's busiest at weekday lunchtimes and, as such, it was relatively quiet when we went on Friday night. Even if it was busy I doubt this would be a problem as the food is available instantly!
Prices are very reasonable and the takeaway service sounds like a great idea for lunchtimes. Also, if you are watching your calories this is some of the cleanest, healthiest food going.
A definate hit for me and when we are in the area again, we'll definately be making a return visit.

• Visited October 2013
Chicago, Illinois
“Great Value! Freshest sushi in London”
Reviewed 7 August 2013 via mobile

Visited K10 for lunch this week. The sushi was incredibly fresh, other dishes were very tasty and the pricing was a good value for London restaurants. Great service and a wonderful dining experience!

Give it a try!