“Fantastic curry”

Indian Express. West Kensington
Ranked #83 of 23,211 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Your local for fine indian cuisine in west kensington
Reviewed 27 April 2014

Great curry at great prices. This is a true local curry house but should be visited by everyone at any chance they get. Family owned and run which really comes through. Also BYO which is great if you want a good bottle or two with your delicious food!

4  Thank Jamie E
There are newer reviews for Indian Express. West Kensington

Reviewed 27 April 2014

We travelled from the centre of London to visit the Trip Advisor ranked Number 9 of 16,000 restaurants in London - travel to the west side of Earls Court. Whilst the food was fine, it really does not make it to the top 100 in London. No alcohol (collect your Cobra Beer from the Sainsbury down the road); no more than 10 tables; zero decor; poor washroom. On the positive side: food good, but a little bland; service effusive and attentive - the proprietor shook my had 5 times! I wish it was my local "Carry Out" at home, but not something to go out of your way for. Try Khans, Amaya, Veerswamy or go East London.

1  Thank Scottrekker
Reviewed 27 April 2014

First started going here / getting takeaways four years ago, we were very sad to see it close in the old location and ecstatic when it reopened. This is the best Indian in london, if anything the food has got better (if possible!) since the change of location. The specials are incredible, service is great and always enjoyed. Highly recommended.

3  Thank joej90
Reviewed 25 April 2014 via mobile

On our trip to this unassuming, discrete little restaurant, we did not know what to expect. However, upon entering we found ourselves transported into a buzzing, lively and authentic family fuzed atmosphere! We took a seat and were greeted by what I can only describe as the most friendly, polite, helpful and charming service we have ever experienced. We took great recommendations and the results were marvolous! Some of the best Indian food we have ever tasted! It was extremely flavoursome with a fresh and healthy take. With our wine brought from home we lost ourselves in the brilliant food and music and will do many times more!

4  Thank Andrew M
Reviewed 24 April 2014

I had my first curry at this restaurant some years ago. Rocky has lead me through many different taste sensations over the years and has never failed to impress and deliver such amazing unique taste. I have brought many friends to his restaurant and they all agree this is the best place for a curry in London. I've had birthdays and dates here and hope to celebrate future anniversaries here too. The best curry and service you'll get anywhere.

3  Thank AlexDJames90