“A MUST!!!!!”

Indian Express. West Kensington
Ranked #64 of 22,842 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Your local for fine indian cuisine in west kensington
Germany
“A MUST!!!!!”
Reviewed 20 June 2014

Agree with all of the other 5-Star reviews. This place is amazing. My buddy found this on TA and we could not have been more pleased. It is by far the BEST Indian food that I have ever had, to include a visit to India. The brothers are absolutely lovely. Once I made my choice, the younger brother described how my dish was made. The brothers were very attentive throughout the entire meal (although not pesky by any means). The worst part was only being able to dine one time since we were scheduled to fly home. No doubt, when in London again, this will be one of my first stops.

2 Thank travelnotenuf

• Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Georgia
“Great Service, Great Food, Will return next time I'm in London”
Reviewed 18 June 2014

I loved this restaurant. They have a large variety of items on their menu and everything we tried was very good. The staff could not be more friendly and attentive. This is a family run business; three brothers and the love they have for the restaurant shows through in their service. For my main course I had the almond coconut butter chicken with coconut rice. It was delicious. I also had the peshwari naan. The business partner I was with enjoyed his food as well. This is a very small restaurant, so reservations are advised.

2 Thank justme2Georgia
London, England, United Kingdom
“Very tasty food for super value!”
Reviewed 12 June 2014

Good location, easy to find, small but cosy place.
Very good value fresh and tasty food, friendly staff.
They offer only soft drinks, but you are welcome to bring your own.
Already visited 3 times and each time had very pleasant experience.
Will be back again soon.

4 Thank Audra_Zuk
Bend, Oregon
“A hidden gem”
Reviewed 11 June 2014

After a very long day of travel to get to London, my husband (who had read TripAdvisor reviews) convinced me to drag myself back onto the subway in search of Indian Express in West Kensington. When we arrived there were only 2 other people in the small dining room and we received a quick announcement that alcohol could be purchased down the block. I wondered if the effort had been worth it....until the food arrived. One month later I'm still thinking about the Papadoms and sauces and the unbelievably delicious Chicken Vindaloo! Even more impressive than the best Indian food of my life was the truly wonderful service. I hate to even call it 'service' because the warmth and feeling of genuine welcoming and appreciation that we had chosen their restaurant to dine in was incredible. When we make it back to London someday this will be a "must do" on the list.

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank Starzoverbend
abdul_rokib, Manager at Indian Express. West Kensington, responded to this review, 12 June 2014
Dear Karen,

Thank you for your review. We are glad to learn that you enjoyed the food in particular the vindaloo. It was a pleasure on our behalf that you came and our service not only met but went beyond your expectations. We really appreciate your comments and enjoyed your company as well.

Thank you for your custom and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Indian Express Management
Houston, TX
“Better first time”
Reviewed 11 June 2014

We chose this restaurant based on Trip Advisor reviews. We ordered take away and were very happy with the preparation, quality, and value for the food. Later in our vacation we ordered delivery and were not near as happy with the quality and cost of the food.

Visited June 2014