“Lovely Early Evening Drinks!”
Review of Babble Mayfair

Ranked #560 of 1,284 Nightlife in London
London
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Lovely Early Evening Drinks!”
Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

We arrived at 6pm. Not too busy and found that happy hour was on. Had a few drinks and then decided to have a dance downstairs. Everyone friendly, drinks were good. Overall a good evening had.

BabbleMayfair, Public Relations Manager at Babble Mayfair, responded to this review, 22 October 2014
Hi KaceyDogB,

Thank you for your review of Babble Mayfair! We hope to see you back soon. Please do give us a call on 0207 758 8255 to book a table.

Joanna

Southam, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Great location & good vibe... Bad service ”
Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

Visited Babble with a few friends & was over the moon with the drink offers. The location and setting is great, the venue is great and so was the music. Unfortunately the bar staff were not as skilled as they should be. Although they were friendly they are very very slow & actually we left after waiting over 30 mins to be served not great. This should be improved & then this bar would be top! I have given an average rating but could be very good. Dress smart & great for celebrations.

Hi TM222,

Thank you for your review. It's good to hear that you like the venue and the vibe, but it is a shame to hear that the service was slow. I would love to invite you back to Babble for a complimentary area as a gesture of good will. Please email me on Joanna.miles@novusleisure.com to reserve the area

Joanna
Gerrards Cross, United Kingdom
31 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 53 helpful votes
“Good music but too hot”
Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

Went there Saturday for a friends birthday.
Service was ok pretty quick but we were there early.
As expensive as I expected for Mayfair. Full of rich rude wannabe 'women' I use the term loosely. Some extremely unpleasant characters but didn't let them ruin my night.
Music was good, cocktails good but it was honestly the hottest place I've ever been into! It was hotter than an Ibiza club at high season. So hot in fact it gave me a headache and I left early! (So unlike me!) I just couldn't stay inside dripping with sweat it was horrendous, sticky and a bit whiffy too with body odour all over the shop!
Babble you must sort out the air conditioning it was poor tbh and I left because of it. Poor show. £10 to get in and £10 a drink it's a pee take that the air con doesn't work if I'm honest!

I don't think I would return.

Hi Caroline1054,

Thank you for your review. I am aware that our aircon wasn't working correctly earlier in the year. However, this is now fixed and I am happy to report that it's much cooler throughout the venue.

I would love to invite you and your friends down to Babble with a complimentary area. Please email me on Joanna.miles@novusleisure.com to book this in.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Joanna Miles
London, United Kingdom
“Poor customer service!! ”
Reviewed 28 April 2014 via mobile

We went their on a Saturday and it was not live compared to other clubs I go to in Mayfair such as funky Buddha (which I prefer). The club was half full at most and they closed early because they said it wasn't very busy. We bought packages which they mixed up n said it was wine n beers only but the package clearly states cocktails. We emailed them to complain as the lady there was really rude and the emails sorted nothing out. All I can say is terrible experience avoid like a plague. Will not be returning

Hi Cc2345,

Thank you for your review.

I'm sorry to hear that you had a negative experience at Babble earlier this year. I would love to invite you back to Babble. We have a new management team in place and would love to offer you a complimentary table for a date of your choice as a gesture of goodwill.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Joanna Miles
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Babble review-terrible experience”
Reviewed 24 February 2014

I Have been going to babble Mayfair on and off for about four years now. I hadn't been for a while and when i visited last weekend at 12.30pm i was told the doors had closed by a barking bouncer, who then suggested that we could be let in if i gave him 20 pound each (For me and my boyfriend). When i asked to speak to a manager the bouncer declined. Another couple in the smoking area told us that they had to do the same to get in, disgusting. I will not be returning ever again.

Visited February 2014
Harriet C, Guest Relations Manager at Babble Mayfair, responded to this review, 7 April 2014
Hi 09asdf,

So sorry to hear of your disappointing evening when you last attended. We have taken these comments very seriously and have spoken to the staff present on the door that evening.
We hope that you come back soon (especially after our full venue refurbishment) and we can hopefully change your mind.

Kind Regards,