“AWESOME!”

American Tour Guide in London
Ranked #141 of 673 Tours in London
Type: City Tours, Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: American Tour Guide in London provides walking tours of London. We offer private and group tours on foot to explore and discover the city with a fully qualified guide.
Owings Mills, Maryland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“AWESOME!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 June 2014

Traveling as a family in London and Westminster can be challenging, but Amber made it so very easy for our family of five! Our 16, 14 and 12 year olds stayed very interested and entertained as they learned about English heritage and history. We scheduled two full days with Amber and wished she could squeeze in a third. Great value for the education and convenience of getting around town easily without worries. Each of us highly recommend Amber and her effervescent personality!

Visited June 2014
aaraney, Owner at American Tour Guide in London, responded to this review, 1 July 2014
Thank you again, as you have allowed me to also be part of your family vacation memories. Delighted to have shown you around London. Come back for more!!

Kearney, Nebraska
“She is Awesome!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 June 2014

I had a 1 night stop in London. I took a 2 hour private walking tour, it was great! She was very nice,fun, knowledgeable, and adapted the tour to me and what I wanted to see. If...when I go back I will do another tour with her for sure!!!!

Visited May 2014
And the emphasis is on the "when" you are coming back! Here's to your next London trip!
“Perfect way to get to know London!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 May 2014

First and foremost, what makes a walking tour a great experience is the person guiding you. Amber was incredibly welcoming and I enjoyed every minute with her! Her excitement and passion for the city is infectious and it was a blast to see the city through her eyes.
Her knowledge of London is outstanding. I felt completely comfortable asking whatever questions I wanted, even if they were the dumb ones.
The walk itself, "Churches, Corners and Corridors" was a good length, not too long and not too short, completely doable for anyone. Walking tours are my favorite because you feel more apart of the city that you are visiting. Amber's tour was exactly that, and looking forward to catching another one!

Visited May 2014
Glad you came on the walk, Katie! I love all questions because I get to share with you all the great stuff that I research. There is a saying that 'the only dumb question is the one not asked'. Keep the questions coming!!
Houston, Texas
“Tour of London with Amber”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2014

Amber is awesome! Such a great time exploring London with her. She is very informative, fun, and smart. I highly recommend her to everyone visiting. This was the best part of visiting London for me and my Mom.

Visited May 2014
Thanks Kelly! I had a great time too!
Syracuse, New York
“Pub Crawl with Amber”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 April 2014

My husband and I went on the pub crawl with Amber. It was wonderful! Enjoyable and informative. She made us so comfortable - answered all our stupid questions about London that we didn't think we could ask anyone else. I can't imagine visiting London without booking another tour with her.

Visited March 2014
aaraney, Manager at American Tour Guide in London, responded to this review, 7 April 2014
You guys were so much fun! There are no stupid questions!! I enjoyed answering them all! Come back and we will do it again.