The Nadler Soho
Hazlitt's(London)
  • Room Service
  • Bar/Lounge
2,499 results
All reviewsmini kitchennespresso machinedean streetfiltered watergreat locationsmall kitchenetteoxford stfree wifirestaurants and barswalking distancesuperior roomperfect hotelspecial thanksyour doorstepwest endmodern hotelgreat shower
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 July 2013

Greeted by very friendly and accommodating staff. Room was extremely functional with everything you would need for a comfortable stay. Shower had a choice of two style heads eg hand held or from the roof! A tricky tap though... You need to push the button underneath to get hot water... At least that was the trick for me! I would definitely stay again as its centrally located to the shops, restaurants and pubs!

• Stayed: July 2013
Robert N, Owner at The Nadler Soho, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2013

Hi Hales Oz, great to read so many positives, especially about our staff, so thank you! As regards the shower controls, these have thermostatic valves to keep temperature constant, and also, as you mention, a safety feature to prevent scalding, which is increasingly common. We will check if the control needs to be adjusted so water is hotter before you need to use the safety button underneath.

Reviewed 25 July 2013

The Nadler Soho is a handsome, modern hotel in an extremely convenient location. It's comfortable and well-designed. I will be happy to stay there again and to recommend it to friends. Staff are friendly and helpful and service is great.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Paul W
Robert N, Owner at The Nadler Soho, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2013

Dear Paul W, we would be delighted to welcome you back any time you return to London. Your kind words are much appreciated by all of us!

Reviewed 24 July 2013

Spent one night in a small double room whilst on business. The room was a bit small but well equipped & very quiet. Really comfy bed & efficient air con that I could barely hear. Lovely bathroom with fluffy towels. Free WiFi in the room was a bonus as was the safe. Make sure you check the TV screen as it has lots of local information on restaurants, bars, sights etc. The Kitchenette is a great idea especially the filtered water tap. I didn't have time to shop for breakfast, so ordered from the local deli using the order form left in the room. Muesli, yoghurt & croissant delivered to the room on time & at a fraction of the cost of a regular hotel breakfast. It was lovely. I would definitely stay here again especially since the hotel I usually stay at has raised it prices offering less for more. This is a good value hotel in a great location.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Boatbum40

Hi Boatbum40, it's really great to read your review that mentions so many of the little things that we work on and think about so much, like the layout of smaller rooms so they work conveniently, the mini kitchen with Brita water filters, the on-screen directory, and breakfast that's good value as well as tasty! Its great to see that they really do get noticed and make a difference. With rooms that are really quiet, the a/c needs to be even quieter, as you notice any little noise when there isn't a background drone of traffic! So thank you for noticing and mentioning all those factors!

Reviewed 22 July 2013

The hotel is situated in the heart of London. Staff is very helpful, and makes provision of your needs.My single room was very nice and it was everything what I need for my staying in.
Only one thing I didnt like while staying in the basement it was bad connection for making calls from mobile phone. Also in the night I could not sleep very well as there was not enough fresh air from outside whether air-conditioner run properly. For my last night hotel managment upgrated my staying there providing me superior double room out of additional cost.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo

Hello TatyanaChupriya, I am pleased you liked your single room, as we designed them to be really convenient for a short stay. I always stay in one when I visit our hotel in Liverpool, as I find they work so well when you're on your own, and don't need acres of space. There is constant fresh air ducted into all rooms so it shouldn't be stuffy, so I will ask our team to check your room, as well as the mobile signal.

Reviewed 22 July 2013

Number 1 - Location, Location, Location! If being in the heart of Soho is your location of choice, then this is the most perfect location in London. With the bars & restaurants that we would regularly frequent when we are in London almost on the doorstep, and close to all the good shopping, theatres etc. the location just couldn't have been better. We didn't even have to buy a tube ticket all w/end so the only transport costs to factor into our trip were for the journeys to and from the airport.

Number 2 - Quality of sleep! Despite it's proximity to everything in Soho, the Nadler is not at all affected by the noise in the street and our room was very quiet. Not only that, but the beds are enormous, very comfortable with great pillows and the room has an air con feature that keeps the room at a very comfortable temperature throughout the night (bearing in mind that our visit was in the height of the July 2013 heatwave, this really was a Godsend!).

Number 3 - Toiletries that you can actually wash your hair with! Usually I would bring my own conditioner to wash my hair when staying at any hotel, but the quality of the toiletries provided by the Nadler meant that I could use theirs - a big plus for w/end packing when you know that you don't need to bother with shampoo & conditioner in a less than 100ml bottle. The size & pressure of the shower along with the large, warm bath sheet towels also made a big difference to the whole bathroom experience.

The Nadler also had a few things that I wouldn't necessarily expect in any hotel - and definitely not in a London hotel where within my budget, rooms are usually very small and without many frills. They had a kitchenette with fridge, microwave, filtered drinking water on tap (literally) and also an in room safe. The Hotel is very clean, the staff are very friendly and I will definitely be returning here on my next visit to London.

Room Tip: We went for a King room to ensure we had a bit more room - definitely worthwhile paying a bit extra.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear IrishLouise, what a lovely review! Thank you! We are also really pleased we were able to find such a great location for this hotel, and it was worth all the years of looking it took! It is a major advantage to be so central yet so quiet, as a quiet night's sleep,(in a very comfortable bed!) is, after all, what most guests want, above all else! I'm pleased you like the Gilchrist & Soames toiletries, which are free of all the usual nasties. It took lots of testing to decide on what would be best for our guests so its good to hear you approve of our choice! Come back soon!