The Tower(London)(Great Value!)
US$126
US$116
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$131/night.

US$282
US$211
  • Pool
US$339
US$179
  • Fitness centre
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$202
US$266
US$232
CrownePlaza.com
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn London - Camden Lock(London)(Great Value!)
US$140
US$134
Priceline
  • Room Service
Novotel London West(London)(Great Value!)
US$176
US$505
Agoda.com
  • Pool
2,568 results
All reviewsmini kitchennespresso machinedean streetfiltered watergreat locationsmall kitchenetteoxford stfree wifirestaurants and barswalking distanceperfect hotelsuperior roomspecial thanksyour doorstepwest endmodern hotelcentral location
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Had a weekend away with a group of girlfriends something we tend to do every 6 months or so, first stay at the Nadler but will not go anywhere else now! Fantastic situation for shopping, eating, drinking and dancing. The staff were wonderfully attentive and we felt very secure and safe with the door locking system. Very comfortable beds, kitchenette area was well used and perfectly equipped. Really fab experience.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
philip C, General Manager at The Nadler Soho, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

Dear jane823327,

I am delighted that your weekend away with the girls was such a success and that you appreciated the security measures that we have in place, as we want our guests to feel safe and secure while being in the heart of the city. Hopefully we will get the chance to welcome you back in 6 months on your next weekend away with your girlfriends.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

I stayed at the Nadler Soho twice during June for 4 and then 3 nights before and after attending a wedding in Scotland. It is in an ideal location for walking to tube, shopping, eating and entertainment. There is even a Tescos grocery store around the corner. New, Clean rooms and modern bathrooms, small fridge,hot water and coffee/tea as well as filtered water in room. One even gets 30 min of local calls from room every day.
Drew and Mary Jo as well as a young Greek woman working at the desk (whose name I have lost) were extremely helpful and attentive. The only thing that would make this hotel perfect is a laundry facility and polite interns. There were a number of occasions when I called the front desk to ask a question and was answered rudely or given a totally incorrect answer by one of the interns. More often than not it was a rude response. I had to call about 5 times regarding small items including a window that had been opened and was difficult to lock,(rooms are nicely soundproofed when closed) where might i find an iron (under the bed) and was this number I had been emailed by a family member local enough not to be charged fee, etc. Upon speaking to mgmnt I was told it was difficult because of the language barrier with the interns. Overall I would highly recommend this hotel and give lots of credit to the above mentioned employees who were doing a great job and made my stay very comfortable.

Room Tip: all rooms seem to be good- I was in a single. It was fine for one person.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Movacash
Robert N, Owner at The Nadler Soho, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2014

Hello Movacash, thank you for staying with us twice in short succession, and for your kind words about Drew and Mary Jo. I was more than surprised to read that you thought our intern had been rude, so I personally checked on this. The intern, who has been mentioned in a number of reviews for excellent service standards (unusual for an intern to get such mentions) was truly very upset that you thought she'd been rude. My checks with her colleagues and superiors confirmed that they had not heard anything that could be described as rude. As you suggest, it seems there may have been misunderstandings, and we apologies for this. We hope you'll return so we can earn a 5* next time.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

Having earlier this year stayed in a Mayfair hotel, I have to say that for location, the Nadler is right in the hub of London and all its colourful life. The room itself was so quiet, however, I could have been sleeping on a remote mountain. I cannot think of a more convenient nor perfect location in stepping distance to the multitude of theatres, restaurants and bustle of London life. I also have to say that in my opinion, what puts one great hotel ahead of another is the staff. You would be hard pressed to find staff more amenable, friendly or helpful than here. My compliments to them.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Dear Bobby J

Soho is a brilliant area with something for everyone, and incredibly convenient to get to most of London's main attractions as well as shopping areas. However, as you note, wonderful rooms and exceptional staff are what truly make the difference, so thank you for your lovely review. We look forward to seeing you when you are next in London

Reviewed 5 July 2014

Our family of 3 (16 year old daughter) stayed here for 8 days, vacationing from Florida, and feel very fortunate to have found this hotel based on reviews read on the internet. We felt this was the ideal location in London to see the city, as within walking distance is literally hundreds of great cafes/coffee shops, restaurants, pubs and outdoor markets, as well as many tourist spots. Plus the tube station was a short 5 minute walk away. Also as a bonus a small full up super market was right around the corner. The immediate location is comprised of miles of narrow (village) streets perfect for walking day or night. We felt safe at all times.

The motel itself was great as well. The staff was as courteous and as helpful as can be, always with a great attitude. The hotel and room were always spotless. Our room was below ground and tomb like quiet. It had slider doors that went outdoors to a small patio that gave us a view to the sky so the room never felt like it was underground. The room was large enough for all 3 and was upscale and new. The lighting was modern and unique and the TV had many great features. We always used the kitchenette to make espresso in the morning as it was great way to start the day. The bathroom was also modern, bright and upscale.

We only had 2 minor desires. First there is no laundry facility in the hotel and there were none close by. There is a drop off service however. We did manage not to have to use laundry, but it would be nice to have the option. The second item is I felt the sofa bed's mattress could have been a bit thicker, but my daughter did not seem to mind.

So bottom line, great motel and staff, perfect London location and would definitely recommend it and would stay here in the future.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Paul G

Dear Paul G, thank you for your comprehensive and flattering 5* review. It makes us all happy to read so many positives after an eight day stay with us. I'm sorry we don't have an on-site laundry, but our drop off service does provide for most needs (and makes sure you can spend time enjoying Soho!). I'm pleased you liked the patio. An outside space in a central London hotel is a rarity and these rooms are especially in demand during our occasionally sunny summer! I'm very pleased you will recommend us and return.

Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

This placed surpassed mine and my mums expectations. The location is truly unbeatable, 2 minute walk to oxford street, and 5 minute walk to Piccadilly Circus with all the fab amenities these places offer. Yet still there is a sense if calm as soon a you step into the nadler!

Staff were fantastic, room was spacious (we had an upgrade) and offered Britta filtered water on tap and a nespresso machine. The shower was very powerful, and the beds and linen a pleasure to sleep in! Highly recommended!

• Stayed: July 2014

Dear Suzimalloo,
Highly recommended is what we want to hear. I enjoyed reading your lovely review - thank you! There's nothing better than to hear from guests that they appreciate the amenities and staff, and especially your positive comments about the room size, and Brita filtered water, as this latter facility sets us apart from other hotels. Please do let us know when you’re in London next so that we can further enhance your stay.