US$282
The Tower(London)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$116
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$130/night.

US$354
US$179
  • Fitness centre
Holiday Inn London - Camden Lock(London)(Great Value!)
US$136
HolidayInn.com
  • Room Service
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$185
US$205
US$193
  • Restaurant
Novotel London West(London)(Great Value!)
US$169
The Langham, London(London)
US$634
  • Pool
2,569 results
All reviewsmini kitchennespresso machinedean streetfiltered watergreat locationsmall kitchenetteoxford stfree wifirestaurants and barswalking distanceperfect hotelsuperior roomspecial thanksyour doorstepwest endmodern hotelcentral location
Reviewed 11 July 2014

I stayed at the Nadler Soho for 6 nights in June/July and I love this hotel! First off it's very new and clean and everything from the bathroom to the bedding is high end. Secondly, the location is fantastic - right in the heart of the city, a close walk to everything from grocery stores to Starbucks to Gails (fantastic bakery) to tube station to theatres to Oxford Street shopping. As a solo female traveller, I felt very safe walking to and from the hotel at night which was important to me. But what I equally loved about the hotel is although it's the heart of everything, my room (302) was totally quiet and peaceful and I got great sleep in the quiet, cosy bed. I had a Small Double room which was perfect for me - but wouldn't really have suited me if my hubby had joined me since the bed was walled on 3 sides - which is why the hotel website is so direct and says it's suitable for 1-2 people - and certainly perfect space for one. Other points worth noting: the air conditioning, wifi and customer service were all fantastic as well. Thanks Nadler Soho for a fantastic stay!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank MsCathyC
Robert N, Owner at The Nadler Soho, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

Thanks MsCathyC for a fantastic review! I am always happy to learn that the information on our website gives an accurate picture. Thanks also for the compliments on our cleanliness (our housekeeping team are wonderfully diligent) and the room features generally. Its good to hear that the area felt safe - Soho has changed a lot in the last 20 years. We also make sure our lone travellers feel safe in the hotel - there's always someone at the front desk 24/7, and access to guest areas is by keycard only.

Reviewed 11 July 2014

I loved my stay at the Nadler. It's a great location, and although Soho can be frenetic, it's spaced it a great quiet spot. I hope it stays that way when all the train construction is complete. The employees are terrific and go out of their way to help you. One lovely girl even walked me to the hairdresser! The rooms are simple and comfortable. I wish I could have had a bigger room, but not surprisingly they were very booked up.

Room Tip: Ask for a larger room when booking!
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
philip C, General Manager at The Nadler Soho, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

Dear Cory C,

Thanks for the lovely review. I am sorry you did not get the opportunity of going into one of our larger rooms; hopefully you will on your next visit. Please do let us know when you are planning to return so that we can help you with this. Rest assured, the hotel will still be a quiet spot even when the Crossrail construction finishes.

Reviewed 10 July 2014

if you want the hustle and bustle of the SOHO area, but a quiet hotel, this is the place. we loved everything about the hotel however we had some communication issues with the staff. got different info depending who we asked and got incorrect directions, SEVERAL times. small rooms as expected but very nice and great shower!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Hello Ibmii, thanks for your review and I am sorry to read that you had communication problems. Our front desk teamwork work very hard to provide the best service possible, and I am therefore surprised to read that you had difficulties.They know the area well, and generally print maps for guests, or show them directions on a computer or iPad, to ensure that our guests find what they are looking for. I apologise for the difficulties you appear to have experienced, which don't seem characteristic of our usual service standards, which we will therefore review.

Reviewed 10 July 2014

The Nadler Soho is extremely well situated in Soho, within walking distance of most theatres, bustling Oxford St. and lots of local sights. Despite the chaotic, lively neighbourhood the hotel reception and our room were very quiet. We were first shown a lower ground floor room with a patio door that opened to a tiny patio. But it was so dark and small we asked to be upgraded and agreed to the additional 20 pound charge. We were moved up to the second flood, overlooking an alley, but brighter with large windows.

The king room was still small for two of us with a fair bit of luggage, but the design is quite well thought out. A great little kitchenette with Nespresso machine and everything you could need, a reasonably sized closet with lots of shelves, a decent sized desk, a very comfortable bed with excellent linens, and a faux animal hair throw we called 'the beast'. The bathroom is also very compact with no tub, but a spacious rain shower, heated towel rack and food lighting. The decor is modern and clean.

The highlights of the Nadler were the very friendly and helpful reception staff, the unique and comfortable reception area with the classic films playing at all times, and it's excellent location. We stayed for over a week, and are likely to return.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Dear Victoria R

I am glad that the team moved you to a room which you found more pleasing. We have 8 different room types ranging in size from a Soho Single up to the Carlisle Suite at 50 square metres, so there is always the possibility of more space. The team really are the back bone of the hotel and I thank you for taking the time to praise them, as they really appreciate it. I would also like to thank you for the new nickname of our throws...."the beast" is just perfect.

Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

Impeccable staff running faultess hotel. Room was spotless and bed really comfortable. Location perfect for a weekend in London. Having kitchenette and expresso machine in the room makes it a great base for longer stays too.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Robert N, Owner at The Nadler Soho, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2014

Dear Treaclepud146, with a review like that, you could soon be our new favourite guest! Our aim is to offer the right combination of 'ingredients' so that, whether guests are here for a night or a month, they find exactly what they want and need, so thank you for pointing that out (and thanks for the great review!).