The Tower(London)(Great Value!)
US$126
US$116
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$131/night.

US$282
US$211
  • Pool
US$339
US$179
  • Fitness centre
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$202
US$266
US$232
CrownePlaza.com
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn London - Camden Lock(London)(Great Value!)
US$140
US$134
Priceline
  • Room Service
Novotel London West(London)(Great Value!)
US$176
US$505
Agoda.com
  • Pool
2,568 results
All reviewsmini kitchennespresso machinedean streetfiltered watergreat locationsmall kitchenetteoxford stfree wifirestaurants and barswalking distanceperfect hotelsuperior roomspecial thanksyour doorstepwest endmodern hotelcentral location
Reviewed 13 July 2014

I stay in this hotel most weeks as it is close to my work, the staff are amazing and always make sure I am happy. I hate staying anywhere else in London!
The rooms are set at a high standard and very clean, I have stayed in most of the rooms and have never been disappointed.
It's a great location and would recommend for a night out, theatre or a night away.
Thank you to all the staff you make my week!

Jo

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Robert N, Owner at The Nadler Soho, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2014

Hi JOAndyR, its for us to thank you for staying with us regularly - we are very grateful, as we are for your super 5* review. We hope to show you our appreciation with our "Nadler Thank You" when you reach the milestone number of stays. Guests like you make our job a real pleasure - we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 13 July 2014

If you want to be central or Soho specifically, it can't get better than this. Not only is it a great location it's such a nice place throughout, very good rooms with good facilities and a great shower. Clever design. Staff very helpful and friendly, esp Marie Jo (not sure of spelling) who took great care of us.

Room Tip: I guess I would try not to have the smallest size, especially if I was staying more than one night.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Hello arris2014, yes, it is Marie Jo, who joins me in thanking you for your lovely 5* review! With our range of room sizes, we aim to cater for every guest, whether you're staying for a while, travelling solo, as a family, on business or leisure, take a look at our website or call us and we'll help you to find the room that fits your needs perfectly! We look forward to your return.

Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

There are a couple of things that immediately please you at the Nadler. The obvious being the location, bang in the center of Soho and within walking proximity to Oxford Street and Covent Garden. The hotel staff is what sets the Nadler apart, very knowledgeable and it's like they already know what you might need and have it ready for you.
I also loved the look of the hotel, very minimalistic contemporary almost zen like. The rooms are cosy and luxurious, the warm furry beds are so comfy, I had the best sleep. And I love my coffee so the in room krups coffee maker gave me my perfect cuppa. My stay at the Nadler was nothing short of fantastic!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
philip C, General Manager at The Nadler Soho, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

Dear Pooja82,

Very happy to hear that you enjoyed the hotel, its environs and amenities such as the nespresso machine in the room. Thank you for taking the time to praise the team as they greatly appreciate being able to read such comments. Hopefully we will see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 11 July 2014

I stayed at the Nadler Soho for 6 nights in June/July and I love this hotel! First off it's very new and clean and everything from the bathroom to the bedding is high end. Secondly, the location is fantastic - right in the heart of the city, a close walk to everything from grocery stores to Starbucks to Gails (fantastic bakery) to tube station to theatres to Oxford Street shopping. As a solo female traveller, I felt very safe walking to and from the hotel at night which was important to me. But what I equally loved about the hotel is although it's the heart of everything, my room (302) was totally quiet and peaceful and I got great sleep in the quiet, cosy bed. I had a Small Double room which was perfect for me - but wouldn't really have suited me if my hubby had joined me since the bed was walled on 3 sides - which is why the hotel website is so direct and says it's suitable for 1-2 people - and certainly perfect space for one. Other points worth noting: the air conditioning, wifi and customer service were all fantastic as well. Thanks Nadler Soho for a fantastic stay!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank MsCathyC
Robert N, Owner at The Nadler Soho, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

Thanks MsCathyC for a fantastic review! I am always happy to learn that the information on our website gives an accurate picture. Thanks also for the compliments on our cleanliness (our housekeeping team are wonderfully diligent) and the room features generally. Its good to hear that the area felt safe - Soho has changed a lot in the last 20 years. We also make sure our lone travellers feel safe in the hotel - there's always someone at the front desk 24/7, and access to guest areas is by keycard only.

Reviewed 11 July 2014

I loved my stay at the Nadler. It's a great location, and although Soho can be frenetic, it's spaced it a great quiet spot. I hope it stays that way when all the train construction is complete. The employees are terrific and go out of their way to help you. One lovely girl even walked me to the hairdresser! The rooms are simple and comfortable. I wish I could have had a bigger room, but not surprisingly they were very booked up.

Room Tip: Ask for a larger room when booking!
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Cory C,

Thanks for the lovely review. I am sorry you did not get the opportunity of going into one of our larger rooms; hopefully you will on your next visit. Please do let us know when you are planning to return so that we can help you with this. Rest assured, the hotel will still be a quiet spot even when the Crossrail construction finishes.