US$253
US$197
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$170
US$206
US$178
  • Fitness centre
Hilton London Canary Wharf(London)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$238
US$226
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn London - Camden Lock(London)(Great Value!)
US$133
US$484
Agoda.com
  • Pool
2,574 results
All reviewsmini kitchennespresso machinedean streetfiltered watergreat locationsmall kitchenetteoxford stfree wifirestaurants and barswalking distanceperfect hotelsuperior roomspecial thanksyour doorstepwest endmodern hotelcentral location
Reviewed 16 July 2014

It is a modern and nice hotel in a cull-de-sac street. The rooms are small but confortable, wifi is free and you can have breakfast service from some restaurants nearby. The staff was professional and provided our needs

Room Tip: suites for more space
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Robert N, Owner at The Nadler Soho, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2014

Hello Grizo2014, thank you for taking the time to review us. Please take a look at our website when you plan your next trip as we have a range of room sizes, from our small and practical Soho Singles (for double occupancy), all the way to our large Nadler Deluxe rooms and The Carlisle Suite, with space for up to two adults and two children, so I am sure we can find a size that suits your needs.

Reviewed 14 July 2014

This is a lovely hotel. The decor is elegant and contemporary and it feels like a quiet haven in the middle of busy Soho. While the rooms are not large, they are both well designed and well equipped, with plenty of storage. The staff were pleasant and professional and very proactive in anticipating and meeting our requirements. They particularly helped us out when we had a serious travel problem which necessitated a major change of plans at short notice.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
philip C, General Manager at The Nadler Soho, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

Dear Richard G,

I do hope that your travel problem did not affect your enjoyment of your time in Soho and that the team were able to help in any way possible. Thank you very much for leaving the great review and we hope to see you on your next visit to London, when hopefully you will have no more travel problems!

Reviewed 13 July 2014

I stay in this hotel most weeks as it is close to my work, the staff are amazing and always make sure I am happy. I hate staying anywhere else in London!
The rooms are set at a high standard and very clean, I have stayed in most of the rooms and have never been disappointed.
It's a great location and would recommend for a night out, theatre or a night away.
Thank you to all the staff you make my week!

Jo

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Hi JOAndyR, its for us to thank you for staying with us regularly - we are very grateful, as we are for your super 5* review. We hope to show you our appreciation with our "Nadler Thank You" when you reach the milestone number of stays. Guests like you make our job a real pleasure - we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 13 July 2014

If you want to be central or Soho specifically, it can't get better than this. Not only is it a great location it's such a nice place throughout, very good rooms with good facilities and a great shower. Clever design. Staff very helpful and friendly, esp Marie Jo (not sure of spelling) who took great care of us.

Room Tip: I guess I would try not to have the smallest size, especially if I was staying more than one night.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Hello arris2014, yes, it is Marie Jo, who joins me in thanking you for your lovely 5* review! With our range of room sizes, we aim to cater for every guest, whether you're staying for a while, travelling solo, as a family, on business or leisure, take a look at our website or call us and we'll help you to find the room that fits your needs perfectly! We look forward to your return.

Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

There are a couple of things that immediately please you at the Nadler. The obvious being the location, bang in the center of Soho and within walking proximity to Oxford Street and Covent Garden. The hotel staff is what sets the Nadler apart, very knowledgeable and it's like they already know what you might need and have it ready for you.
I also loved the look of the hotel, very minimalistic contemporary almost zen like. The rooms are cosy and luxurious, the warm furry beds are so comfy, I had the best sleep. And I love my coffee so the in room krups coffee maker gave me my perfect cuppa. My stay at the Nadler was nothing short of fantastic!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Dear Pooja82,

Very happy to hear that you enjoyed the hotel, its environs and amenities such as the nespresso machine in the room. Thank you for taking the time to praise the team as they greatly appreciate being able to read such comments. Hopefully we will see you again in the near future.