“THE BEST EVER TOUR GUIDE!!!”

Tim Martin A London Private Tour Guide
Ranked #259 of 716 Tours in London
More attraction details
Owner description: I am Tim Martin a private London Blue Badge Tourist Guide. I am entertaining,informative and professional and will ensure you get the most from your visit. Offering private highlight and in-depth tours of Westminster Abbey, St Paul's Cathedral, Tower of London, British Museum. I can conduct tours on a coach or via public transport.I also conduct walking tours.Let me help you plan your visit to London .See my web page for more details.
Reviewed 28 May 2013

Tim is AWSOME! If you ever go to the U.K you HAVE to get Tim as your tour guide. He knows everything you could ever want to know about the area and he is a great person. I had a blast with him! He has a charm about him that just pulls you in and makes you listen when he talks!

Reviewed 24 May 2013

I just went on a class trip to London and some surrounding areas, and Tim was our wonderful tour guide. Tim is very knowledgeable, informative, and friendly. I was very pleased with his ability to lead our group of 14 and still carry on sincere, personal conversations. In three days we were brought on private tours to the Tower of London, Westminster Abbey, the Globe Theatre, and St. Paul's Cathedral. Tim also lead us through Canterbury, Wiltshire, Exeter, Cornwall, and Bath. Our days were quite busy but very much worth it. Tim is both professional and fun; he's a great blue badge tour guide who brought life and excitement to many historic places. I'd very much recommend Tim Martin.

Reviewed 23 May 2013

Tim is a wealth of knowledge. Although I had previously lived in Great Britain for a number of years, Tim's insight has enhanced my education of history and culture immensely. It was his character, wit, and charm I, by far, enjoyed the most. I found it refreshing to hear of his perspective of life living in and about Great Britain. I traveled as a member of a study abroad group with our local community college. However, when I arrived home, the information I shared with my family about the trip was mostly in regards to our fantastic tour guide. I feel honored to have had the group experience with Tim at the helm and cannot wait for our next family holiday so they too will get to experience this lovely chap.

Joannie Dearman Lumbra
Student at Community College of Vermont

Reviewed 23 May 2013

I recently visited London on a study abroad trip with my college from VT. Tim met our group of 14 at the airport and toured the city with us for 7 days, taking us through both London and other areas like Canterbury, Bath and Cornwall. He was astonishingly knowledgeable about the History of England as well as local customs and happenings. Tim was professional yet fun, with a great sense of humor. He was more than happy to answer questions and personalize our trip to meet our interests. I highly recommend using Tim if you are visiting London and want a personalized walking tour experience!

Reviewed 20 May 2013

Tim took us on a tour of historic London on our first day there. Even though we were tired and jet lagged he made it so exciting and personal. As we saw huge groups of people following around a guide or listening to their audio tours we felt so lucky to have our own personal expert! He has extensive knowledge about all things royal and knew the best locations for us to get the best views of things like the Changing of the Guard. He also knew the ins and outs of Westminster Abbey. We felt like we got a once in a million tour.
-Brent and Amanda Bell