“Tim Martin: What a Treasure!”

Tim Martin A London Private Tour Guide
Ranked #266 of 752 Tours in London
More attraction details
Owner description: I am Tim Martin a private London Blue Badge Tourist Guide. I am entertaining,informative and professional and will ensure you get the most from your visit. Offering private highlight and in-depth tours of Westminster Abbey, St Paul's Cathedral, Tower of London, British Museum. I can conduct tours on a coach or via public transport.I also conduct walking tours.Let me help you plan your visit to London .See my web page for more details.
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Can't say enough great things about Tim Martin and the three-day London tour of a lifetime he provided for our group. As a former bobby, Tim really knows the city and how maneuver through it! He effectively managed our time; we didn't miss a thing! Not only did Tim show us all the sites, but also he shared so many aspects of London's history, its architecture and the English monarchy -- including, Tim's service in Royal Protection for Princess Diana. Thanks, Tim!

All reviews
in 5 reviews
in 6 reviews
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 5 May 2014

Tim Martin - what a great first day in London!

Tim met us (my wife and I) at our hotel promptly at 9:00 and we were off. He asked us what we wanted to see and tailored our day to fit us plus some - little things like tips on how to use the tube, pubs to visit later, walks we might enjoy made for a wonderful day. He pointed out many movie sights (Harry Potter, Mary Poppins, etc.) it was great.

We started at Westminster abbey - Tim has has great insight in the Royal family, their history as well as some personal insights. Then off to see the changing of the guards - no standing around for hours waiting - He timed it perfectly, had us moving to "photo spots" well ahead of the crowds and got some excellent photos and video. After he steered us to an excellent pub for lunch, we were on the tube and headed to St. Paul's Cathedral - learned all about its history and beauty. We finished up our day at the London Tower and pointed out many other sights in our return to the hotel. The day was perfect!

Would recommend Tim for anyone visiting London for the first time - a big city that could be intimidating was was turned into a lovely city we enjoyed for a week.

Reviewed 21 March 2014

If you are looking for that very personal knowledgeable touch of a tour guide. Tim is it. He provided us first time Londoner tourists with excellent visuals when we cruised past the memorables in London.

Reviewed 31 July 2013

Tim is an outstanding tour guide! He met my choir of young singers and their chaperones at the airport and we spent 8 glorious days touring Canterbury and London together. He appealed to my youngest singers pointing out "Harry Potter" filming locations and to my oldest chaperones with extensive historical information and personal stories. His recommendations for our activities were spot on and we enjoyed every minute. He is professional, passionate, captivating and has a wonderful sense of humour. You will have an unforgettable experience as part of "Tim's Travellers"!