Photography Course London
Ranked #44 of 166 Classes & Workshops in London
More attraction details
Owner description: Photography Course London offers a wide range of professional photography and Photoshop courses in Shoreditch, East Central London, E2 7PR. They run during evenings, the daytime and on Saturdays. We have small class sizes, affordable prices and experienced tutors and our Central London location is easy to get to. Our courses are aimed at beginners, intermediate and advanced levels.
Reviewed 30 June 2014

I took the level 1 course here in June 2014. It was three hours per evening over three evenings.

The tutor Adrian was a very friendly guy with a really good teaching manner. He is obviously an expert at this (he's a photographer in real life and not just a tutor) but all his explanations were geared up to them being understood by beginners.

I am really pleased with what I got out of the course and feel like I now understand all the functions of my DSLR.

I will certainly be returning for the level 2 course.

Reviewed 20 June 2013

I took 2 courses here, L1 & L2. I had the same tuitor for both and he was extremely patient, helpful and knowledgable (he actually is a photographer, doesn't just teach it).
The main focus of the courses I took was the theory side although some practical was included too but they do offer more practical courses as well.
Sessions were 3 hours for 3 workday evenings for 200 quid (booked early). The price goes up to 259 for later bookings i think. Class sizes were extremely small (4/5) although up to 8 can be booked on the course.
In summary, this is extremely good value, well balanced and organised course. I'm thinking of doing a third course with you!

Been to Photography Course London? Share your experiences!