“Great selection, great price”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Just Falafel

Just Falafel
Ranked #14,888 of 22,373 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$6 - US$9
Good for: Cheap Eats
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Neighbourhood: Covent Garden
Description: Ethically minded falafel bar for international-style sandwiches, salads and sides; part of a chain of over 700 restaurants world-wide. Fresh, Light & Fast food.
Fayetteville, North Carolina, United States
“Great selection, great price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 October 2013

I visited this establishment on my first visit to London recently and it worked great for my friend and I. We were spending the day there on foot and did not want anything too heavy for our stomachs or our wallets and this place provided exactly that. The service was very fast so no time was wasted waiting for food and eating since we only had a day. They had great options available and several different sizes depending on your needs. I have the greek falafel and it was delicious and light. The "chips" were crisp and everything was cooked right there. I plan on taking my husband there when we return because he loves having a vegetarian option. Plus I spent less than £5 to refill my tank and get back to my sightseeing.

2 Thank jayswife07

Newton Abbot, United Kingdom
“Fantastic food.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 October 2013

The flagship store stocked freshly cooked food, which was delicious & great value for money. The service was excellent. We thoroughly enjoyed our 'meal deals', comprising of a Greek Falafel wrap, fries & a choice of drink & an additional box of Falafel's with a choice of dip, fries & another choice of drink.
Outside the shop, there were free samples of the products on offer. The staff were all incredibly friendly. Looking forward to returning there in November.

Visited September 2013
2 Thank Melimel24
London, England
“Falafel based fast food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 September 2013

I always think of falafel as being served in a pitta with hummous - so it was interesting going here and having so many choices. Naturally I had to try the burger version. I nearly always try the veggie burger the first time I go to a new restaurant - it's amazing how different they can be.

The price was incredibly good - we had 2 meals for a little over a tenner - which for London is great.

The food was all cooked fresh - and tasted good. The staff seemed a bit bored though which made things a little uncomfortable.

The place is really small and there's not a huge amount of seating. If the weather is nice you can sit outside but if not then you may be better off taking it to go.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank BinaryMoon
High Wycombe, United Kingdom
“Cheap and good fillings”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 September 2013

I came here by underground went you come out of the covent garden station turn right to neal street 3rd road on the left. Its bright green shop. I had Egyptian falafel on its own. Its was cooked in front of me freshest and handmade. Its was delicious and hot.Would I come back? hell yes!!!

“First and last time”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 September 2013 via mobile

I went to Just Fallafel and i was not impressed with the quality of food. The salad was poorly presented and just a lump of lettuce with some sweetcorn and tomatoes. The portions are not satisfying either. The staff at least were nice. Will never eat there again

2 Thank exploreman