“Short stay”
Review of The Brasserie

The Brasserie
Ranked #6,626 of 23,592 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$13 - US$34
Description: Enjoy locally produced English ingredients with an Asian influence at the Hilton London Paddington hotel. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, this Paddington restaurant boasts a menu selection to suit all tastes.
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Big rooms, good breakfast.
the hotel has been recently refurbished.
It's next door to the station but I never the trains or any noise you would associate with being that close to the station

Reviewed 12 May 2014

On arrival of my hen weekend in London, i was surprised with afternoon tea here: What can i say, the hotel entrance is beautiful, all staff greeted us as we walked through to the dining area.

Afternoon tea itself was lovely, sandwiches, cakes, scones and champagne. All fresh and delicious.

Staff were attentive and patient as we asked them to take several pictures :)

Would definately go back again!

1  Thank Amy168610
Reviewed 28 April 2014 via mobile

I booked afternoon tea for two as I had a business meeting with a client who needed to meet near Paddington. My table request was swiftly acknowledged but on arrival my client was told there was no record of the booking. Then 10 minutes later they acknowledged they did have the booking. My request for a quiet corner table was completely ignored despite the Brasserie being 2/3 empty. The waiter was surly and very irritated that despite having booked Afternoon Tea we then went a la carte. Service lacked charm and finesse and the food when delivered whilst edible was not worth the high price tag - £11 for a smoked salmon bagel.
I would never use this charmless, overpriced and under serviced venue again.

1  Thank Edinburghelf
Reviewed 8 April 2014 via mobile

I had a late checkin and mix up with my booking. The women on the desk last night was like extracting information from a 3 year old. Had to continue to find a solution for her and give her ideas on how she could help me. I think as punishment she gave me a cupboard for a room for a very high price.

2  Thank Bubachunks
Reviewed 3 April 2014

Very pretentious restaurant trading off the hilton name. Miniscule portion size over baring waiter forcing wine with a sneer. No wonder the place was almost empty much better dining options near by. Very expensive for what it is left feeling hungry.

1  Thank norman b