“Byron always tasty always fun”

Byron Westbourne Grove
Ranked #3,061 of 22,552 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: American, International
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighbourhood: Notting Hill
Description: Proper hamburgers made from British beef, freshly prepared and cooked to order, served with a craft beer
London
“Byron always tasty always fun”
Reviewed 22 February 2014

I have been to Byron on King's Road, Old Brompton Road, Kingston, High Street Kensington and yesterday the one I am reviewing. The service was excellent it was as usual buzzing and you are never disappointed about the food. You just want to keep on going back.

• Visited February 2014

The Hague, The Netherlands
“Good burgers, bad fries, good ambiance, loud music”
Reviewed 3 February 2014 via mobile

We visited Byron's in Covent Garden. The namesake burger is good, the Cobb salad is very good. The fries seem to come out of another bigger chain's (think M arch) offering. The drinks were ok. The service: great.
One last thing: what's with the loud music (so loud that we had to lean over to talk to each other)?

Visited February 2014
Aci Castello, Italy
“a vegetarian like me..”
Reviewed 22 January 2014

loves to go to Byron Hamburgers; their vegetarian panini taste just right, fries are excellent as well. And service is always right. Thank you guys!

Visited January 2014
London, United Kingdom
“Disappointing”
Reviewed 1 January 2014 via mobile

Visited Canary Wharf branch, firstly beer served in a small can and cost over £4.00 !
I had the chilli burger, I like spicy food but the chilli was so hot it killed the whole burger. My partner had a cheese burger, which was OK at best.
Our chips were dry and hard with many of them stuck together, I would guess they had been cooked then re-heated or just badly cooked.
The whole thing was just poor.

Visited January 2014
United Kingdom
“Fantastic, tasty burgers”
Reviewed 9 December 2013

Great service from greeting us, seating us, and recommending food/ drinks. I had the byron burger; beef burger with cheese, bacon and 'byron' sauce (tomatoey) and it didn't disappoint! There was a group of us and we shared a few sides of fries, slaw & courgette fries (which are AMAZING). I can't wait to be back in london to make another trip. Burgers were the best I have had, so tasty and perfectly cooked. If you haven't been, definately visit!!

• Visited December 2013