“top class”
Review of The Comedy Shuffle - CLOSED

The Comedy Shuffle
More attraction details
Owner description: Ricky Grover's new comedy club. The biggest names in stand-up comedy every Saturday. So far we've had comedy royalty including Omid Djalili, Lee Nelson, Tim Vine, Paul Chowdhry & Kev Orkian. It's one of London's best nights out - after the show, you can head to the Sky Bar with fantastic views, buzzing atmosphere and live music that will get you on the dance floor. The casino is open 24/7 so where your evening starts and ends is entirely up to you!
Reviewed 9 June 2013

forget comedy club , especially awful one at Kingsway hall hotel, this is the reall deal, been 3 weeks om the trot,top class

There are newer reviews for The Comedy Shuffle

Reviewed 26 May 2013

Went here last night with my husband, its the best night out we've had in ages. I haven't laughed so hard for a long time. It was so nice to see such great comedians so close and for really good price. We even got to see club owner Ricky Grover walking around the place. We've already booked our tickets or next weeks show and will definitely keep coming back.

Reviewed 15 May 2013

This is one of the best comedy clubs I have ever been to, me and my girlfriend were told about it by some friends who live near the club,, we have been there a couple of times now and we have seen only great comics, also we were very lucky to be there when some tv comics turned up,this place has a great atmosphere, very funny acts, Great price.The club is situated in a casino so at the end of the show we went and eat at the casino restaurant the food there was lovely and it was a great price, its a must for anyone who likes a good night out.
TONY, NORTH LONDON

Reviewed 14 May 2013

Went to see Ricky Grover at Aspers comedy shuffle I must say the funniest live show I've ever seen great acts great venue and Ricky the funniest comic ever seen I highly recommend a great Saturday night out a must see Jem

Reviewed 13 May 2013

Went to see this new club with my husband, couldn't believe we got front row seats to see Tim Vine and Bob Mills, for only £12! Its located in Aspers casino, which is also really impressive, but in a small 200ish room so its really close and intimate. The club is run by Eastenders actor Ricky Grover so there's a steady supply of really amazing comedians performing. The week before they had Omid Djalili so no surprise its packed. Amazing experience and fully recommended.

2  Thank joy b