“Amazing!”
Review of Cookies and Scream

Cookies and Scream
Ranked #16 of 297 Bakeries in London
Reviewed 19 April 2014

I go to Cookies and Scream every time I'm in London and it's amazing every time!
Everything I've tried has been delicious, especially the Ghoul; a brownie with a giant marshmallow in it. Baking without gluten or animal products can be pretty difficult to master, but the gals at Cookies and Scream have absolutely nailed it!

2  Thank eva_harkness

Reviewed 5 April 2014

I've been to cookies many times and the staff are welcoming and friendly with the best advice on there wares. I live outside London otherwise I'd visit them daily, always a good array of delicious treats when there's not even any choice anywhere else. Even my friends with normal diets agree that this is a great bakery with a great atmosphere.

2  Thank BethRed94
Reviewed 5 April 2014 via mobile

Nevermind the fact that all the treats are vegan, they taste better than most "regular" sweets in any city I've visited. I would suggest hanging at the coffee bar for a beverage and starting with a slice of pie, grabbing some ice cream, and taking cookies to go. My absolute favorite here is the almond plum blondie. My daughter LOVED the pb&j cookies. The service is great, too!!! Chick and her crew are the best, they know how to bake an amazing treat, and are all just as sweet.

1  Thank Melissa K
Reviewed 29 March 2014

So lucky to find this gem of a place. Food excellent, staff warm and friendly. So good for my wife not to be restricted to the token gluten free item in the usual coffee shops. I would still choose this place every time and I can eat gluten!

1  Thank mrclaypol
Reviewed 26 March 2014

There are other bakeries and then there is Cookies and Scream. Out of all the vegan bakeries I have eaten in across the globe (ahem.. it is a lot), this hole in the wall cookie bar is up their with the best.

Highlights? Maple pecan buns. Chewy Wookiees. Salted caramel shakes. Almond plum blondie. Giant truffles drenched in Jack Daniels. Chocolate chip cookie dough ball shakes. Actually, my highlights list is going to be most everything they sell.

Cookies and Scream is handy for people avoiding certain food ingredients and paradise for people who like tasty treats.

1  Thank FatGayVegan