“Best Lebanese I have had in quite a while.”
Review of Al Balad

Al Balad
Ranked #3,615 of 23,993 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Lebanese
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Marylebone
Reviewed 2 August 2014

The hummus is next level. NEXT LEVEL! Shish taouk, immaculate.
Everything we had was on point, and I look forward to going back... tomorrow?!

Reviewed 7 July 2014

The food is very delicious and great service, I recommend you to try their hummus and fattoush salad they are my favourite . As for main course mix grilled and shawarma is yummy . Deserets cheese kenafa taste nice and fresh .

Reviewed 4 July 2014

After shopping in Oxford street with my family,we went to Albalad restaurant which is recommend by friend of mine .
We wait five minutes to be seated coz was busy, we welcomed by one of staff , we quickly ordered coz we know the menu and we are fancy Lebanese food.
We ordered hummus,
, fattoush,taboula,chicken liver as starters and mix shawarma , mix grilled and roast lamb .
The food was beyond expectation with excellent service and good price.
Thank all for the good food and service . We will back

Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

I went to Al-Balad for a family day out. We arrived and had to wait to be seated for about 5 minutes. We ordered 2 platters for nine people and thought this would be enough. Turns out that they were really small so we had to order additional food so we got shwarma rolls for each of us which were ok but had nothing to it. The waiters were ok but they weren't very friendly and acted is if they had somewhere else to be! Again, average restaurant. Will not be returning.

1  Thank Naeem796
Reviewed 11 May 2014 via mobile

When we heard about Al Balad restaurant we made a reservation, because of all the great reviews. We went there for a dinner. The setting of the restaurant was idyllic and we were instantly delighted on entering the restaurant. It was perfect, the decor was beautiful and provided a very intimate setting for us to enjoy our meal. The meal itself could not be faulted, it was beautiful, we ate out at many restaurants before and by far this meal was head and shoulders above anything else. The food was excellently prepared and presented and every mouthful was wonderful. It is important to note that the price of the meal was very reasonable. I would like to thank the owner of Al Balad restaurant and all of the staff for providing us with a truly magical evening which provided a setting which will stay with us for the rest of our lives. Also, I will definitely visit the restaurant again and again as no other restaurants made me feel as delighted and the service could not be any better.