“Fantastic Cafe in Woolwich”
Review of Cornerstone Cafe

Cornerstone Cafe
Ranked #1,650 of 22,659 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$6 - US$20
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: The Cornerstone Cafe is based on the historic Royal Arsenal in Woolwich. Our aim is to provide a friendly, well designed cafe catering to the demands of the local residential and business community. To us this means great coffee, a wide variety of loose leaf teas and British made cold drinks. On the food front we make nearly 100% of our delicious food in house. We've a lovely deli section which can be eaten in or taken away throughout the day including many delicious cakes. We have cooked breakfasts through to 3pm and hot meals until 3pm. We do takeaway ready meals throughout the week (just need to heat up at home. At the weekend we do Brunch throughout the day on the Saturday and on Sundays until 3pm. Our menus are on the website. Free WIFI, child friendly and always ready to help. Cafe design by Paul Croft Studios.
London, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Cafe in Woolwich”
Reviewed 13 March 2014

The Cornerstone Cafe is a welcome addition to Woolwich. This is a cafe that serves delicious food which they prepare fresh on site. I've visited many times and have sampled numerous meals from the scrambled eggs, croque-madame, take-way heat at home meals and their scrumptious cakes. They have a wide variety of coffees, teas and soft drinks available too.
The staff are very friendly and the service is great. It's a lovely place to sit and watch the world go by.
Highly recommended.

• Visited March 2014

London
“Great Catering for Parties”
Reviewed 12 March 2014

The Cornerstone Cafe does more than offer great food and service when eating at the restaurant. They do the same when catering for parties.

I was hosting a birthday party at my flat and approached the Cornerstone Cafe to see if they could help me out. They did. With advice from the owner and chef, they provide an affordable selection of great food and made the entire event easy and stress free for me.

I was very pleased and would recommend the Cornerstone Cafe as a top notch caterer.

• Visited February 2014
London, UK
“Amazing, food was perfection”
Reviewed 2 March 2014

We went to take a look around the Woolwich Arsenal and ended up having lunch here. It was dog-friendly which was great as we had our dog with us. The service was friendly and efficient, the decor was cool but most importantly the food was delicious. I had the best croque madame I have ever had apart from once in France (and it may have tied with that). My partner had a sausage and egg bap with what he described as including one of the best sausages he ever ate. It was perfection. Go there! The Woolwich Arsenal is very interesting to see and this cafe is brilliant.

• Visited March 2014
Blandford Forum, United Kingdom
“A gem in the Royal Arsenal”
Reviewed 23 February 2014 via mobile

Whether with my friends for breakfast after our Saturday Badminton club or for a lazy Sunday afternoon coffee and cake. There is always a warm welcome and a delicious snack/meal to be found. Pleased that this lovely cafe is so close to my home.

London, United Kingdom
“Family super friendly!!!”
Reviewed 17 February 2014 via mobile

I need to share this... Since the cafe opened, it s been our favourite place to visit within the local area. Great healthy verity of dishes, which is our top priority while eating out with our toddler. Also absolutely amazingly patient and friendly staff!!! That's a big plus when you have a hyperactive child;)
Not too pricy, and as a parent you have the afternoon happy hours with the discount card.
Also we both with husband find the place great for hiding in the corner with your laptop and studying or working.

• Visited February 2014