“Great to have a local restaurant that's always good”

Luciano's Ristorante Italiano
Reserve with OpenTable
Luciano's Ristorante Italiano is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,884 of 24,429 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$13 - US$40
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Luciano's is a neighbourhood restaurant, passionate about serving freshly made pasta, stone baked pizza, typical italian dishes and freshly made desserts, alongside a fully stocked bar, featuring the best italian wines, cocktails and liquors. The welcoming atmosphere is both warm and laid back, offering a true italian dining experience within a modern yet classic environment. Hailing from Naples, the owners of Luciano's love doing what they do best - delicious, simple, italian food all made daily in house using only the finest ingredients.
Reviewed 26 May 2014

We've been going to Luciano's since it opened and it's always been good. Very reasonably priced and delicious food, we're lucky to be able to wander down the road to it - and wander back after a glass or two. I'm always impressed by the seafood which is fresh and well-cooked. The service is usually very efficient, though it may help to speak Italian. We would definitely recommend it and we're delighted it's going to expand next door.

Reviewed 18 May 2014

Went there with my husband and another couple. Fair price.
We had:
starters - bruschetta, mushroom, antipasto plater, calamari.
mains - 2 steaks, 1 chicken with mushrooms and 1 salmon with pasta,
desserts - 2 tiramisu, 1 creme brûlée and 1 profiteroles.
We enjoyed everything. Great atmosphere.

Reviewed 4 May 2014

What a great way to spend a Sunday afternoon always made to feel welcome at this restaurant nothing too much trouble for the staff. They even remembered how I like my pizza cooked thank you see you all again soon

Reviewed 22 April 2014

I really don't want to review this restaurant again... as I don't want anyone else to find it... Food and ambience are just perfect - they cater for all types - large parties, couples, families, etc... you are made to feel so welcome. We will definitely be back!!

1  Thank Elsie B
Reviewed 16 April 2014

We normally eat in Beckenham but wanted to do something different so my wife did some research and booked a table at Luciano's in Blackheath, well not quite! Lee is a bit of a stretch but we gave it a go as the restaurant looked pleasantly decorated and inviting from the outside. The staff were welcoming throughout and the atmosphere buzzing although not too over the top. As an appetiser we got a dish of olive's and small pizza pieces from the wood fired oven, a great start. Our starters followed the wife had baked scallops, I had thinly sliced veal with a tuna sauce, unusual but very tasty. Then the pasta, wow, Seafood Pappadelle one of the best seafood pasta's I have ever had, truly incredible, depth of flavour in the sauce and the pasta perfect. My wife had spaghetti vongole again perfect, our son a pepperoni pizza, which was devoured pretty quickly so must have been good. For desert my wife had the tiramisu which I tasted and again one of the best I have tasted, good strength of coffee and booze, a bottle of wine, coffee and about £30-35 less than our usual place in Beckenham. A true hidden treasure we will be back again and again, it will be worth the drive.

2  Thank Mark C