1,584 results
All reviews cromwell road l'occitane toiletries kensington area rooms are small the natural history museum macaroons room size earls court lovely hotel cocktail bar albert hall executive room turn down service short walk piccadilly line tube station reception staff
Reviewed 24 May 2014

My husband and myself had an excellent two night stay for my birthday. 1st time at hotel staff were very very helpful polite and nothing to much trouble. Breakfast was the best we have had in an hotel. Room very nice little small however would definitely recommend Xenia and stay here again

Date of stay: April 2014
1  Thank Lindawimpenny
HotelXenia, General Manager at Hotel Xenia, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2014

Dear Guest,

I am thrilled to learn that your experience was so enjoyable and that you were able to spend your birthday in such excellent care ! Our Chef is delighted and grateful to hear your comments with regards to breakfast.

Once again, thank you for your feedback and choosing to stay with Hotel Xenia for your birthday weekend. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future when we hope to make your next stay as special and enjoyable as the last.

Best wishes,

Reviewed 23 May 2014

Couldn't fault any part of my stay, nice central location too, staff were very accommodating & friendly, had a nice relaxing evening & just what I needed, I didn't take much advantage of hotel facilities as had to meet up with colleagues elsewhere

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Frank B

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Hotel Xenia on your recent stay in London. Thank you also for taking the time to share your experience with others.

I am delighted to hear that your stay was enjoyable and that the team made you feel welcomed.
We hope to welcome you back to Hotel Xenia in the future and that on your next visit you will have the time to take advantage of our fantastic facilities including in-house restaurant and roof terrace.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 19 May 2014

I visited the Xenia for one night. I was quite amused by the tiny corridors and tiny rooms, Wondered how this would work in case of an evacuation. I did not experience such situation. Good timing.

The rooms were tiny, but very comfortable. Clean and cosy. Nice shower, albeit narrow.

Irritating, that there is hardly any place for larger luggage. i have a very small carry-on, it had to take up floorspace is an already crowded room.

Secondly the inability to use the chair/table, as the table is so low, that sitting of tge chair there is no space for your thighs. rather useless.

Service polite. Breakfast ok.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank JJensen1974
HotelXenia, General Manager at Hotel Xenia, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2014

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts of your stay at Hotel Xenia. We appreciate all feedback and all comments are taken on board.

I am pleased to learn that you found your room to be very comfortable, albeit on the small side. We are aware that some rooms are smaller than others, and that they vary depending on room types. Due to the nature of the Victorian building, and its quirky angles we work with each room to maximise the space available to provide guests with the most comfortable stay.

Furthermore, I am sorry to hear that you found using the table and chair in your room difficult. We are currently in the process of rectifying this issue which you experienced in your room and are making changes to ensure that the furniture is more practical.

Excellent and attentive customer service is something we take pride and pleasure in delivering at Hotel Xenia and I am glad to know that you received a high level of service during your stay.

Thank you once again for taking the time to share your thoughts. May I suggest that should you choose to stay with us in the future, that your stay may be more comfortable in a different room type. Our front desk staff would be happy to show you the range of room types and sizes at the hotel.

King regards,

Reviewed 17 May 2014

Hotel Xenia is situated just a short walk to Gloucester tube station which gives easy access to all the London sites! Although our room was small - it was very comfortable, had wonderful nights sleep after our daily adventures. (traveled with my mother-in-law) Beds were very comfortable and room was very clean. The staff was very helpful and extremely welcoming. Enjoyed cocktails in the lounge. Great hotel, would recommend highly!

Date of stay: April 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience of Hotel Xenia.

I am delighted to learn that your stay was so comfortable and that you had such a wonderful night’s sleep after exploring London. My colleagues and I take great pleasure in ensuring that all guests feel welcomed and comfortable whilst staying away from home.

Furthermore, it’s great to hear you had the chance to enjoy a cocktail or two in the lounge. I hope that we will be able to welcome you again in the future, perhaps when the sun is shinning and you can enjoy your drinks on the roof with its fantastic views of the city!

Thank you for choosing to stay with Hotel Xenia and thank you again for sharing your thoughts.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 14 May 2014

We were checked into a truly terrible liar of a premier hotel called London Premier Kensington ( review to follow once I've recovered) we are in London on business and working very long days, the relief to be back here instead of there I couldn't explains In words, but It felt much much much better.
We were upgraded because they were full, and the room was as lovely as before. Nespresso machine beautifully decorated but most importantly the gloriously comfortable bed and the fabulous duvet. I had a great nights sleep and refreshed after the great shower. I started my hectic day at 6.30am.
I got back this eve at 7pm snoozed on the bed and woke to the tap on the door where the chambermaid offered to turn down the bed ( I refused as I can sort that ! ) but I did eat the two gorgeous tiny macaroons with an apple filling she offered me ( oops one was for my husband )
I stay in hotels for business a lot and we do regularly resort in London to Premier inns as they are consistent. But this is the hotel for me from now on, they are providing superb customer service and the quality of the room is up there with the big hotels, it's not a big room even in the next upgrade but I cannot fault it. I think you know by now I'm impressed!
Watch out for my not impressed review soon.

1  Thank hillbillyBrum
HotelXenia, General Manager at Hotel Xenia, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2014

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I am so pleased to hear that had such an enjoyable return stay with us at Hotel Xenia.

It is our pleasure to make our guests feel so comfortable and cared for whilst away from home, whether you are staying away on business or pleasure.

We’re delighted to know that we are now your hotel of choice whilst staying in London and on behalf of myself and all my team, we look forward to welcoming you back to Hotel Xenia in the not too distant future.

Warm regards,