“You won't be disappointed”

Daisy Green of Portman Village
Reserve with OpenTable
Daisy Green of Portman Village is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2,525 of 23,993 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Marylebone
Reviewed 20 February 2014

We just had a pick me up coffee, milkshake and cake. I wish we had more days as I'd love to go back for breakfast and lunch. It's not the cheapest place we've visited but I don't mind paying a little bit more for good food. And this was good food. Take the time to find this place as you won't regret it.

Reviewed 18 February 2014

My son and I had lunch here two weeks ago. We were feeling a bit down as my husband was in hospital but after a fresh, pleasant lunch and wonderful, friendly service from the lovely Australian waitress with the long dark hair, we would definitely recommend this cafe.

1  Thank Aileen W
Reviewed 16 February 2014 via mobile

Food, service, staff....everything was amazing!
Can't believe it's taken me 3.5 years of living in London to find this place, but can't wait to eat/hang out here all the time! Looks like an incred. place for summertime too...

Reviewed 15 February 2014

Came here with a voucher. Had a huge brunch. The chorizo baked beans are the best thing on the menu, and the grilled banana bread comes close.

Reviewed 13 February 2014

When I am in London (living in Germany) I always make sure I visit Daisy Green.

Could go there
...for breakfast (homemade super-granola)
...for lunch // amazing avocado and egg wrap & superfood salad
...coffee and cake // even gluten-free available

And enjoy some great smoothies and coffee.

Just to add...
The stuff is super friendly, super comfortable atmosphere and Free-WiFi (good for travelers from abroad)